Banned by: Viljo, [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: Breakage of Terms of Service

Involved: Papi and his friend

Why we should unban you: 
Alright so, this is my third unbanrequest, you can find the first 
one here -> http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...+destroyer  
and the 
second one here > http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=72985

Alright well At first I was supposed to sell some of my inventory for a real in-game currency to Papi. In the middle of the transaction I hesitated and changed my mind, I wanted in-game money for my items. So we would sort it out after with the money he had to give me, I gave him the stuff he wanted. For him it didn't matter since he obviously didn't have any intentions to play on the server more than to help his friend get my scammed items. When I was supposed to recieve all the in-game money at once, after he had recieved what he wanted, He ran away and gave it to his friend. I directly contacted Viljo? I believe it was. And Papi and his friend disconnected. They both got permanentaly banned, for a while. Papi got a permanent ban aswell. But his friend got unbanned.

I know my intentions for the trade was deeply wrong, and I regret it, but as we switched for in-game currency when the transaction wasn't done I believe a permanent ban is unfair. At the end it was meant for in-game currency. But as he didn't care it didn't matter ofcourse. And as we used voicechat I believe it didn't get recorded? 
I therefore would like to get my ban atleast shortened.

On my previous UBR Snowredwolf said as following: 

Hello Holme,

I've know reviewed the case and included everything provided in this thread and the previous thread you made.

In the other thread it stated you both gave money and items to the person which seems sketchy if it was an in-game transaction and not for paypal money. He started by sending you one Swedish krona, after this you apparantly handed over the BMW and was supposed to receive 350 krona for that.

As Infernaw said on the previous Unban request:

Quote: Wrote:If it wasn't for real money, why did you even test to see that it was the correct PayPal?
I'm sorry, but your story does not sound convincing at all, and the logs show that the trade was intended for real life currency.

With this said, I'm going to deny this unban request.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Fearless Administrator  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe SnowredWolf missed one part in my UBR and therefore Declined it. I tried to reach snowredwolf on the website and teamspeak. With the following message: 

Message to Snowredwolf:

You seem to have gotten something wrong, the transaction was between me and Papi. And as a reason to keep the ban you said that "If it wasn't for real money, why did you even test to see that it was the correct PayPal?" 

Well as I stated in both of my unban requests we agreed on to switch for in-game currency instead of real currency in the middle of the transaction. We tested before to see if it was the correct paypal, that's why he sent me one swedish crown to my paypal. 
And I even gave proof of that I never recieved 350 Swedish crowns as you could see in my first unban request in my history log at paypal. Therefore I'd like you to re-open my unban request and let me explain.

As he switched channel as soon as I came on I never got the chance to speak to him, he never replied on the website. 

I provided proof of the transaction log in PayPal that I never recieved 350 Swedish crown, so you knew I never got 350 swedish crowns. I only got the 1 swedish crown to ensure him that we had the right paypal.

Tell me to provide what evidence I can and I will.

Regards
Holmeshell
Involved - Was Moderator at the time that found this incident and investigated to which I contacted Viljo while he was Administrator.

As much as you didn't actually make the transaction, the fact that you attempted to which would be a breach of the Fearless ToS doesn't mean you get off any lighter. You attempted to breach the ToS knowing full well what you were doing and you've been paying the price. The transaction failed between you both which doesn't mean anything because you still attempted it, I even questioned you on this within this ban to which you lied about the transaction to myself until your chat was translated by another staff member.

That's just my input however I get no say in this ban.
Yeah, well I wouldn't call it a attempt to breach Terms of Service since we changed currency in the middle of the transaction. The intention was to Break Terms of Service, and yes that's pretty bad too. 
And I can't recall lying to you concerning this.
The last UBR you have made was less than 3 months ago. As stated in UBR rules: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10
Quote:Ban time over 1 year: You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials.

Last denied UBR:
07-07-2016, 22:30

This UBR:
08-07-2016, 19:33

That is only a month after. Since you have already been denied once you must then wait 8 months since the last denied UBR. (which is 07-03-2017, 22:30).

With that said, UBR denied.