Ryuk Shinigami
SteamID
STEAM_0:0:174845659
Time in GMT
22:57 GMT +1
Server
v4b1
Summary:
I kill Ryuk when he is president, he respawns and runs to his death position where i then was standing. He sees im there and runs away, while im walking out of apartments i get shot my accused user. This would be a violation of NLR and RDM.
Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foZhpf9c...e=youtu.be
Care to say, YOU RDMed me and random raided me as Citizen,,,
[Image: VSzN6aF.gif]
                                                 +REP | Steam
(06-17-2016, 10:22 PM)Ryuk Wrote: Care to say, YOU RDMed me and random raided me as Citizen,,,

I did not, do you have proof of this? If so, make another BR.
Sadly i do not, well even at least try to be a bit honest... u came for no reason to our house, with a lockpick and a galil, then you told us IN OUR HOUSE to drop you 500, then you killed both of us because i made you wanted, after we paid you, what a wonderful RP right there, and don't lie about it, at least be honest because if you lying to me you'll embarrass your self with me, at least the rest does not know because i sadly have no proof and i'm ashamed of that because i would do a ban request
[Image: VSzN6aF.gif]
                                                 +REP | Steam
(06-18-2016, 11:24 AM)Ryuk Wrote: Sadly i do not, well even at least try to be a bit honest... u came for no reason to our house, with a lockpick and a galil, then you told us IN OUR HOUSE to drop you 500, then you killed both of us because i made you wanted, after we paid you, what a wonderful RP right there, and don't lie about it, at least be honest because if you lying to me you'll embarrass your self with me, at least the rest does not know because i sadly have no proof and i'm ashamed of that because i would do a ban request

Here are some facts, i kill you as president, you run back just to shoot one bullet at me for revenge or w/e.
Player Report: Approved

Blacklists from NLR Spawning, Police Officer and weapons applied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator