Removal From Record.
Heart 
Your name: Coupcake (TuftyGoblin) 

Your blacklist ID: 14535, 14537, 15692, 17291

Steam ID:[b]STEAM_0:0:45802432[/b]

Reason: CDM, Tazer abuse, Not a lazerpointer, Random tranquilising, random deathmatch.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Narc, [FL] Narc, [FL:M] Enzyme, [FL] Aviator

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I made a request not so long ago requesting for these above blacklists to be removed, it was denied for pretty much; 

Code:
"Bans/blacklists stay on a record in order for us to keep track of players when an opportunity would
present itself for us to review said player."

Although I can completely understand this, I'd like to also mention that in-game earlier today the staff were talking about how bans and blacklists don't show if you're a minge or not. These blacklists were from over 2-3 years ago. Surely this means that I have changed, and I strongly believe I have. 

I know I was a minge back then, but things have changed. I've been an active member on another CityRP server, as well as this one where all together I've gathered a combined Roleplay score of roughly 6, in 800 hours or less. (Combined hours and Rep). Back in 2013 I never took RP seriously, I was incredibly salty and just wasn't really a nice person to be around, and by looking at my previous threads, Im not surprised I received so much punishments. I've received 2 RPP within about 3 days on FL already which I feel redeems my mingery. I've been polite and stuck on the server side, other than one time where I lost it, which has been resolved and the ban was 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code:
"Whether we'd remove these bans/blacklists or not, it would change nothing for you as a player."

I feel like it would. 3 years ago was a long time. Things have changed and I personally don't think its right fair to keep those blacklists on. Although I did break rules and will admit to that, I am a changed person. I have matured and grown. Looking back on my old threads shows this. I don't want to be seen as a minge every time somebody checks my blacklists and I don't want something so old to be kept on record to further punish me 3 years later. What happened back then should stay back there. I was 12 - 13 at that time. I'm now 16. 

I'd also like to mention that these blacklists were mostly set by staff that are no longer here with us, they have moved to other communities and servers, where they will do as they wish in their own mannor, aswell as rule changes all over the book. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've gotten into the community a lot, providing suggestions and more to keep it alive. I shall post an old unban request, and link you to my most recent one to show you the change in myself as a person. 

Old unban request: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...943&page=2

Most recent one: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=71985 which was accepted

You can clearly see the difference in me as I no longer act like an immature 6 year old that doesn't get his own way. I don't want anyone to really see my old posts because they are awe full and make me look like a fool, but I think it shows my maturity in 2016, compared to 2013. 

Although I do not want to compare my unban request to another players, I'd like to point out the removal off record for other players, mentioning the age and length of time it has been on. Two recent removals have been accepted from the same Era as myself and at the time, Fearless-RP was a new genre of game to me, I had never done RP before, not even DarkRP so it was completely new which lead up to a lot of this. 

With the new staff team I've seen a new form of punishment that I adore. I remember the old times where blacklists were rarely given out, and bans were issued instead, meaning that most of my mingery has already been erased in the form of a ban. 

I think I have shown my maturity through game, and received RPP within a short period of time shows my change, one of which is "BMD RP, best I've seen done in this role. Makes it enjoyable.", other being "Excellent use of /me's and accurately portraying his character".

Overall I apologies for my stupid actions in 2013 and making the staffs lifes harder. I have gotten into serious RP, and passiveRP and I think the community likes me and can vouch for me by saying that I am not a minge. I think and agree that I was a minge but no longer am. I would love the opportunity to start a fresh as the player base, and staff that blacklisted me have all left or become veterans. 

Thank you for considering my appeal, I'd greatly appreciate these being taken off my record and allowing me to start a new leaf with a new record. 

"You may post (after a decent amount of time) an appeal trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology. But keep in mind, most heavy blacklists were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked."
- Minor blacklists 2-3 years ago. 

Sorry for making you put up with such a long and unstructured appeal, I know that it isn't your favorite job to sort through all of this and I find it hard to explain how much I'd love it all to be wiped to start a fresh. 

Please allow discussion here between staff and myself before closing it.

Cheers! 
- Coupcake, AKA "Tuftygoblin" 

Previous Appeal

Hello Tufty!

I understand that these are very old and irreleant blacklists. However, if they were valid then, they stay there.
Unless there's any proof that you did not do anything to deserve the BL, then we simply cannot remove it off your record.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]