[FL:RP] and [L2:RP]
Whats the difference between [FL:RP] and ["L2":RP]?
Was told it was Limelight tags, but why does so many people here have them? And why is the Limelight Servers so similar to Fearless Servers?
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
L"Two":RP
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
Someone will have explained this by the time I have wrote it out but:
LimeLight was a breakaway of Fearless. The current admins on LL are pretty much all ex admins or ex members of Fearless. Temar, the owner, used to be a developer here, and therefore took CityRP with him, updating it to their current, and more updated, form. This is why the two community's members often mix,
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
In August last year, the Fearless community split and the admin team at the time left and made another community. They took with them the CityRP gamemode as it was at the time and took it in their own direction, while Fearless took it in another direction. Soul got a new staff team and continued to run CityRP. This is why they are so similar.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
There are many threads on it you just have to bother looking them up.

Between, I like the new version of .org a lot better.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Always found it cringey that people call it 'another community'.

It's just another Garry's Mod server - just saying the name isn't going to unleash hellfire on Fearless; and just mentioning it isn't going to cause all of FL's playerbase to flock over.. If we wanted to do that, we already would have.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(03-10-2016, 11:52 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Always found it cringey that people call it 'another community'

It's not by choice. The word is automatically changes on the forums whenever you try to type it out. 

Furthermore, the tags as well are censored and changes to "another community" instead of its proper name, which I do not agree with.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(03-10-2016, 11:52 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Always found it cringey that people call it 'another community'.

It's just another Garry's Mod server - just saying the name isn't going to unleash hellfire on Fearless; and just mentioning it isn't going to cause all of FL's playerbase to flock over.. If we wanted to do that, we already would have.

It's immaturity at its best.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
(03-11-2016, 12:43 AM)Reebs Wrote:
(03-10-2016, 11:52 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Always found it cringey that people call it 'another community'

It's not by choice. The word is automatically changes on the forums whenever you try to type it out. 

Furthermore, the tags as well are censored and changes to "another community" instead of its proper name, which I do not agree with.

Just tested this out;

I think my inner soul just creased up, that is ridiculously sad
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(03-11-2016, 12:43 AM)Reebs Wrote:

Gotta love Censorship.