report : lord of the silver rings
Name of playerlord of the silver rings

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:65135421

Time in GMT: 10 min ego
Server: 2vd

Summary: lord  seid thats all the israelis people are an a terorist and the opnion so crazy and so recist cus i dont bleam anyone for being terorist its a very sed that he think that and talk about that on the OOC
Evidencehttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=641062291
you can see on the chat what he speak about israelis but the real opnion he talk about 90% of the jwes who live in the cuntry who calld "israel"
read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israelis
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
Was with Lord over skype and was watching him say this.

I have to stay this; what he said was in no way "recist" and I feel that in the admins eyes this will be viewed as insufficient evidence. If you have any other evidence in-which he was racist please share it.
if you say that everyone in israel are "JEWS" you are mistaking, there are christians and muslims there.
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
i know but you mean israelis about the jwes side of israel not the muslam and the christians, its not funny to say something like that im share that 4 israelis guys been on the server that time and 4 of us falt insult about what you say.
I fail to see how him saying the words "Israel terrorists" is racist?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
After review of the evidence provided, player has been punished accordingly.
Whether this was meant as a joke or not, said once or a hundred times, even if you weren't talking about Jewish believers. You addressed an entire country (8.059 Million people) as all being Terrorists. This kind of behavior is not tolerated what so ever but given this was said once and most likely done just to try and be funny, punishment will be minor.

Ludo
Fearless Moderator
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Hello,

The report has been re-opened and denied.
There's no sufficient evidence where the accused player was actually racist.
In the provided screenshot, he only says "israeli terrorists".
If he would start a hate speech about them, it would be different.

The blacklist has been wiped.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]