Handcuff/TiesAnimation
Title of Suggestion: Handcuff/Ties Animation

Description: When somebody is tied up/handcuffed, they will be put into an animation where there hands are behind there back, like somebody who is being arrested or tied up IRL.

Why: This will improve RP and allows you to notice people who are tied/handcuffed from a far.
The following 2 users Like JackZ's post:
  • MegaOmega, summotion
+Support
A nice idea that would make RP better as you would be able to tell if someone is tied/handcuffed from a distance without having to see their profile and stuff.
The following 1 user Likes MegaOmega's post:
  • JackZ
Duplicate of this http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...t=Handcuff . Even trough it's not clear from it it's actually the same but just differently interpreted. (It turned out to be suggestion about this).

Search more carefully next time. Not denying this because I denied the older one as it would be weird to dig that from grave.
+Support

Great idea, would improve RP and clearly show when someone is tied up from afar. A lot more realistic too!
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • JackZ
(03-07-2016, 07:32 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: Duplicate of this http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...t=Handcuff . Even trough it's not clear from it it's actually the same but just differently interpreted. (It turned out to be suggestion about this).

Search more carefully next time. Not denying this because I denied the older one as it would be weird to dig that from grave.

I searched quite a lot but couldn't find it, damn.
+support
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • JackZ
+support.

I like the idea.
Would improve RP a lot.
The following 1 user Likes Adamantite's post:
  • JackZ
+Support
The following 1 user Likes Gog's post:
  • JackZ
+Support