Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:51033492

Reason: 
BRA (67883) - FailRP
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=67883

Staff member who blacklisted you:
[FL] Infernaw

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

The person only recorded me holding the shotgun. There were two other people involved driving around in an Aston Martin, holding a gun up in my face. I then decided to pull up and equip a shotgun on self defence. The only part you see is me holding a shotgun, telling you to ''LEAVE'' (Which the fireman ignored) and the men in the Aston Martin to stop bothering me.
Keep in mind: SELF DEFENCE IS ALLOWED. I DID NOT APPROACH THEM MYSELF.

VIDEO: 
Just a question isn't sexism is against the rules on end of the video you can see "for you it'd free if you show me your nip""""""""""
(01-18-2016, 09:53 PM)Moon Wrote: Just a question isn't sexism is against the rules on end of the video you can see "for you it'd free if you show me your nip""""""""""

It may be sexism but it is no way rape. If he said no then I'd have taken him back without hesitation. I don't get why you're trying to make up reasons to get me banned? I also don't see how you're involved in this thread unless you're on of the men from the Aston Martin.
You're a cab driver, you pulled a gun out, you broke the server rules. End of story.
Since I already denied another UBR of yours for the same reason, I'll deny this aswell.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]