Hello.
Just wanted to say hello, I'm new to the community and I play here sometimes with a group of friends who used to play here a very long time ago. We come from a different game & community involving roleplay. You'll usually find me as the President (Glorious Leader) or being a Corleone/Rebel (:

Quick personal introduction;

I'm 21 years old living in Sweden, I've been role-playing on games since 2007 when I was first introduced to San Andreas Multiplayer and that's what I've been busy doing ever since. The group of friends I play with are more interested in Law Enforcement role-play but we didn't really get the "wow" feeling when we tried out being cops on this game, I suppose we're not used to being mowed down every 10 minutes. But, we've found our fun elsewhere.
Hello! Welcome to the community!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Welcome to FL!
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Welcome to FL, hope you enjoy your time here!!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Sup man!
Welcome to Fearless.
Welcome to FL!
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Welcome!
Welcome. Hope to see you around.
Welcome! Cheese
Welcome to Fearless! Hope to see you around Smile Shoot a /help request in-game if you have any questions Smile
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep