ULBR: Reebs
Your name:
[FL:RP] Reebs
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:63442895
Blacklist ID:
Blacklist Reason:
(BRA 67574) Insulting Players OOC. Should know better. 
Blacklisted from:
OOC
Blacklisted by:
[FL:M] Hitman
Other involved users:
Myself, Operation, SourLemon, AssassinHero, JustJessie, Higoby, Nicknamee
Why should you be unblacklisted?
Unfortunately, I am disputing a Blacklist this evening, which I received due to a completely unintentional insult of a player. The side of me which I was trying to suppress had taken control of my actions for around 3 minutes, due to me becoming flustered due to being continually raided by the Government and losing. This side of me is the side which always gets me into trouble with my parents for attitude and language. Anyone that knows me, including the issuing Staff Member knows that I am normally not like this, that it takes a lot for me to do something like this. However, we all make mistakes every once in a while, and well, I made one by failing to try and stop myself. For that I apologize, and hope that you will have mercy and lift my Blacklist. 

To nicknamee, if by any chance you are reading this, I sincerely apologize for my actions on the night which I insulted you, and I hope you will have mercy and accept my apology. 

To staff, I apologize for making more work for you, to have you review this appeal.  
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Intentional or not you still violated a rule. You should know better especially at over 1000 hours.

Denied.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda