Few questions regarding the Rules
Hello everyone,

I have a few questions about the rules that I figured should be made public, so new, or old players can view and refer to them, or ask their questions if need be. 

So, without further ado:

If I am a Corleone, raiding the Government with my team because we are banned, and we run into the Rebels, who are also banned and raiding, are we permitted to form a temporary alliance and continue to raid as one team?

Under what conditions is FearRP off during a Hostage Situation, excluding shots being fired?

I hope that players will use these questions and their answers as reference, and ask any more questions of they have them in this thread.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Q1. You can kill the rebels and they can kill you.
Q2. When the hostages life is in danger (e.g. has been shot at/wounded already), when the hostage has a reasonable chance of escape, when the negotiator has been physically attacked, when demands arent met.
(01-03-2016, 12:05 AM)Jericho Wrote: Q1. You can kill the rebels and they can kill you.
Q2. When the hostages life is in danger (e.g. has been shot at/wounded already), when the hostage has a reasonable chance of escape, when the negotiator has been physically attacked, when demands arent met.

No, with Q1, I meant that if both parties agree, can a temporary alliance be formed?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(01-03-2016, 12:13 AM)Reebs Wrote:
(01-03-2016, 12:05 AM)Jericho Wrote: Q1. You can kill the rebels and they can kill you.

No, with Q1, I meant that if both parties agree, can a temporary alliance be formed?

In my opinion, I would say yes. Although the rules strongly discourages alliance amongst these two factions. If you are already in the moment (the raid) and so happen to run into each other; it will clearly be evident that your chance of success will be much greater in overthrowing president upon working together. However, I would advise a temporary truce only within the coincidental raid and not plan it before-hand with eachother.
15.2 Different teams are created for a reason, so do not ally with other teams. For example, Rebels do not ally with Corleones.
As this rule states you can not ally with the other team.
The following 2 users Like Spear's post:
  • Adamantite, Grunt