Squad
A new early access game has recently came out on Steam greenlight. I'v watched a few videos on it and its pretty much this whole ISIS war type game, I believe I did see an ISIS flag in the game but the genre is wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria. Its meant to be ultra realistic, such as the damage engine, callouts and stamina. 
A trailer:

Improvements are being made as its only Early Access.
If I'm honest it does seem like a First Person Arma III
A teaser:

Post your opinions.
[Image: alfred.png]
OMG will it be like arma? If it's ultra realistic and stuff, #SquadLife
I've been in the ARMA / Military Simulation scene since 2006 when I first bought ARMA II, and it's similar in many ways - but at the same time a completely different box of frogs.

I bought Squad last night (£30 for an Early Access..?) and can tell anyone that is considering buying it that they're making the right decision. It's the right balance between Insurgency (Another Early Access on Steam), ARMA II and Battlefield (Namely Project Reality) and mixes the best combat elements of each game, into this one. Its one of those games that makes (requires) you think before you shoot / move / command, because the wrong turn or step can lead to your death - or your whole squads death.

It uses a fantastic VoIP system which adds a great deal of realism, and allows platoon-level communication (Squad Leader > Squad Leader) and then squad-level communication (Localized Squad Comms).

Should be even better when vehicles are added.
[Image: source.gif]
The following 1 user Likes The Crack Fox's post:
  • Alfred