AssassinHero is back
Hello Community,

I recently posted a goodbye thread around six-teen days ago thinking I was going to be gone a while. I was told I was and that I needed the time, It seems that saying I would be back in three months was just me overreacting. I have solved mainly everything that has been going on in my personal life that I did not say. I had a family member in the hospital and still do, my family is totally breaking down like my brother fighting with aunt and what not over stupid stuff, it all got out of hand and that's when I thought I needed a break away from garry's mod, and worry about them and what I can do to help.

I did everything I could to help and now have nothing to do again, just staying on games on PC while AFKing doing other things. I may still be off and on due to not everything being solved, but I'm not going to not play FL just because of that on my free time. I feel like I need to say sorry in a way for lying about how long I was going for, next time I'll post ahead of time if I'm correct.

Other things I have been worrying about was important stuff like I said, finials and grades. I'm just happy to be able to play again and join back in, again I feel like I should say sorry for causing that overreacting emotions.

It's good to be back!
Welcome back man Smile
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Welcome back Smile
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Welcome back!
Welcome back!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Hurray!
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Welcome Back!
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
Welcome back teammate!
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Woohoo! Welcome back mate Smile
I wish you good luck with your family!
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Welcome back buddy!
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]