[Upcoming] Fallout Roleplay!
First Off the bat, I wish to warn you there are some contradictions in the Above (is this Vault 16 or 87 for example.)

To get this clear If I where a Vault Dweller Am I the descendant of the peacekeepers that "cleaned" the vault of its last inhabitants or of Pre-war Americans?
(Vault 87 of course being the birth place of the super mutant)

The date reads Saturday, January 16th, 2015 (I assume 2016 right?), starting 8 (GMT) and ending 11 (GMT)?

Can I have details on the "No go" areas?

If I choose to go Wastelander, I wish to formally Request a weapon (10m Pistol (Glock) (it need not even be loaded) or a bat will do), as I would wish to Roleplay a Traveling Merchant (Scrap and Tech), Lore wise very dangerous work. In Role play scenarios I simply plan to wipe it out and say things like "You better not want trouble".
I also have no intention to fight any of the factions (Peacekeepers, Enclave, Brotherhood).

Will there be Raiders (This will hinder my desired Roleplay).

Where in America are we (this changes my attitude to the post war factions)?

The year is about 2280?

To clarifie finally, Will this RP work by starting in the vault and then heading to the surface or if I want to be "top side" dweller I should start Top side?

==

Thank you for your help in advance (I wont bother Applying in case you point out the times goes well into the small hours or the date conflicts with a upcoming Clan event).

But this looks promising, and I can assure you I went "Full nerd" on the lore before I played Fo4 to prepare for it.
After flying around I think the map suggested is inferior to:

rp_apocalypse:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=104522041

It does not require additional packs for one (meaning lessened danger of "my materials are missing"), while still having the "fallout feel".

But as Host its your call.
Out of Character Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ukraine

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:2596995[/b]

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.): 19

Hours on the Server: 300

Roleplay Points: 5

Activity on the Servers (1-10.): 8 

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 10/10 

What Job do you wish to be? Enclave Soldier

Why? I've always been very intrigued at the enclave faction and I know them the best as I've roleplayed as Enclave before on a Fallout RP server. The fierce loyalty to their cause and how they are the last bastion of the former world government is very fun to roleplay!

In Character Information: (This should be all In Character and relating to Fallout)

Name: Xavier Hargreaves

Date of Birth: January 30th, 2342

Place of Birth: Raven Rock

Additional Information: Xavier was born into the Enclave as all of the soldiers we're due to them being pure. His parents, Sarah and Connor Hargreaves we're both officers in the Enclave. He grew up in a vigorous training regimen to help him become a super soldier of sorts as all Enclave are better then the wastelanders. When he was a teenager he was finally given his first suit of power armor and his rifle and his Enclave Soldier career began. He grew up very fast and was sobered up to how dangerous the wasteland was. When he turned 20 he lost his father in a skirmish with the evil Brotherhood of steel. After this loss it only bolstered his support to defeat the savages of the wastes. He now is with a four man patrol in the wastes.
[Image: qZ8keRu.png]
That is my real cat.
(12-27-2015, 06:29 PM)ltblackcoat Wrote: After flying around I think the map suggested is inferior to:

rp_apocalypse:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=104522041

It does not require additional packs for one (meaning lessened danger of "my materials are missing"), while still having the "fallout feel".

But as Host its your call.

Cancel that, Just realised there is no (Vault tech like) "vault" on that map.
(12-27-2015, 03:43 PM)ltblackcoat Wrote: First Off the bat, I wish to warn you there are some contradictions in the Above (is this Vault 16 or 87 for example.)

This is Vault 87, could you PM me where it states Vault 16? Or any other contradiction. This event was supposed to happen a long time ago but we never got as many players as desired, and we had no map.

To get this clear If I where a Vault Dweller Am I the descendant of the peacekeepers that "cleaned" the vault of its last inhabitants or of Pre-war Americans?
(Vault 87 of course being the birth place of the super mutant)

If you live in the Vault, you are the descendants of the people who "cleaned" out the vault in around after the time Fallout 3 happened (If you played the game). The game happens around 70 years after Fallout 3 ends so things are different, such as the Enclave being back and President Eden, along with another G.E.C.K. being found.

But you are the descendants of the survivors that cleaned out the vault, not the first inhabitants of the vault before the bombs fell. The overseer, John Merrick (having the last name of the first overseer), suggests that he is the original descendant of the first overseer.

The date reads Saturday, January 16th, 2015 (I assume 2016 right?), starting 8 (GMT) and ending 11 (GMT)?

The date will be corrected. I finished writing this at 3 AM haha.

Can I have details on the "No go" areas?

The "no go" areas will be blocked off with blackened plates. Since the map is so enormous, there have to be. You will see them when joining the event.

If I choose to go Wastelander, I wish to formally Request a weapon (10m Pistol (Glock) (it need not even be loaded) or a bat will do), as I would wish to Roleplay a Traveling Merchant (Scrap and Tech), Lore wise very dangerous work. In Role play scenarios I simply plan to wipe it out and say things like "You better not want trouble".
I also have no intention to fight any of the factions (Peacekeepers, Enclave, Brotherhood).

Each role comes with separate perks, such as the Vault Security Guard having an ASP baton, or the Vault Revolutionary having a baseball bat or a Glock.

Everyone will encounter each faction, and the Enclave would be the most aggressive faction. Just pointing that out.

Will there be Raiders (This will hinder my desired Roleplay).

It will be the players choice to form a raider group if they wish, if they intact are a "Wasteland Wanderer."

Where in America are we (this changes my attitude to the post war factions)?

We're in Virginia and Maryland, and Washington D.C., the setting of Fallout 3. I'd also like to state that the Brotherhood have the same relations with others since the 2280's, and the Enclave have returned with a more "aggressive" attitude, even more than before.

The year is about 2280?

The year of the event is in the 2300's, specifically the 2350's. This may be confusing, so I will write up a post at the end to explain everything that might confuse people.

To clarifie finally, Will this RP work by starting in the vault and then heading to the surface or if I want to be "top side" dweller I should start Top side?

Some players will start in the Vault, these are defined by the Vault Roles. Other players will start in the Wasteland, suggested by the Wasteland Roles. If you want to start in the vault, choose a vault role, if you want to start in the wasteland, choose a wasteland role.

==

Thank you for your help in advance (I wont bother Applying in case you point out the times goes well into the small hours or the date conflicts with a upcoming Clan event).

Again, the time and date are subject to change, to specifically combat what you state. PM me if you have a better idea on a date and time.

But this looks promising, and I can assure you I went "Full nerd" on the lore before I played Fo4 to prepare for it.

Applications:

Tzimanious - Vault Instructor. And yes you can do that. Smile

Zed - Vault Overseer.

Kippsee - Brotherhood of Steel Paladin.

Cox - Brotherhood of Steel Paladin.

Dan Dan - Vault Security Guard.

Rand0m0mg - Vault Cook.

MJ - Vault Security Guard.

Ukraine - Enclave Soldier.

Congratulations!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • ltblackcoat

Steam Name: Lt.Blackcoat

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21099621

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.): 26

Hours on the Server: +400

Roleplay Points: 7

Activity on the Servers (1-10.): (Current) 9

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 9 (I studied the Lore ready for Fo4)

What Job do you wish to be? Wasteland Roamer, Or more precisely, Wandering Scrap merchant and "Scaver". (application may change if I feel I am overly limited)

Why?
Got a Little bit of everything going on for me and have got this whole thing Thought out. (explained IC)

In Character Information: (This should be all In Character and relating to Fallout)

(Forewarning I wish to Roleplay a Synth and will try to justifie it in the following and in My backstory, be assured mostly it adjusts the personality, If you wish me not to I'll will readjust)

[Image: MC%20work_zpsclgjodkz.png~original]

Name: Henry Black

Date of Birth: Memory : 2042 (Actual) 2286

Place of Birth: Memory : Dallas, Texas (Actual) Institute, Boston.

[Fun fact: I got Chaplin in Fo3 and actually Liked that, However I wish to RP as a waster]

Additional Information:

The Original, Henry Black was a economic migrant from Texas just trying to make ends meet as a engineering graduate and was Payed to assist the Commonwealth Institute of Technology with new experimental Neuro-Sciences.

The next thing, Henry Black knew he was awake in a Clean Lab and Told to "Report to processing", confused he asked why, as he became more hysterical he was apprehended he heard someone say something "HR-230, factory Recall code, 112-epsolong", and it all went dark.

He did not know how but the next time he awoke he was surrounded by scrap, and that is how he made his living for awhile collecting scrap and reselling it on, fixing things if he could, It was all he knew.

He was shocked to see the world not as he remembered it, but a wasteland, questions began to be raised, why did he no longer feel the need to drink or eat? why Could he No longer become intoxicated? how did he survive for over 200 years? He began to ask doctors around about his questions, many laughed, but one recognised it.

He was a Synth, and was told to contact the Railroad, There he did, and learned he was not alone, They gave him help, training (that would serve him well, and continues to help him become aware of dangers) and console, While he became unhappy that there where others out there that despised his existence, he carried on foregoing new memorys he left the New England common wealth and headed south along the coast.

Personality :

As a actual machine he enjoys the company of them over Humans (sentient or not) and views a damaged machine in the same way a human would another wounded human, giving him a renewed passion to fixing things.

His paranoia keeps him quite and wary of humans, and is mostly just out for himself. But may hire or work with others if he feels it would be necessary.

A glitch makes him almost fearless (but not stupid), never sleeps, never eats. refuses medical examination or treatment (he mends himself).

Is sympathetic to Ghouls as they are almost as resented as he was.

Has a Strong Texan accent, and mostly wears a face covering Dust mask and long worn Trench coat.

While not his own memory's, Henry Disliked the last American governments (Enclave) failure to give him and his fellows a "decent living", But this wont stop him working for them if it in his interest, He is also aware of a certain Elder Maxson, and his discrimination to sentient machines and so remains wary of the brotherhood.

---

I wish to request a Weapon being a Lone Scaver is dangerous work (I do not even need to shot it, I simply need the "deterrent" in RP)

I Plan to patrol from the electronics store back to the local Town (not city) and back. (I hope those areas are Not off limits)

(Again have any issues do tell me I'm flexible, But I am hoping I can wonder around and be a general Scavy without too much hindrance end of the day)
The following 1 user Likes ltblackcoat's post:
  • Falcon
Chaps, I been think could we move this to a Sunday?
(12-28-2015, 02:50 PM)ltblackcoat Wrote: Chaps, I been think could we move this to a Sunday?

It will most likely be delayed once more, as we're going to need much more applications.

ltblackcoat - Wasteland Roamer, and you're set to RP as what you want and where you want!

Congratulations!
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • ltblackcoat

Steam Name:
SGC | The Crack Fox

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:30281009

Hours on the Server:
Approximately 560 post-timer, 800+ pre-timer.

Roleplay Points:

Activity on the Servers (1-10):
Daily activity on present servers, with sessions dating back to 2011. A strong 9.

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10):
Followed closely, a strong 9.

What Job do you wish to be?
Wasteland Sheriff please; if taken alternatively Vault Security.

Why?
I feel as if I could bring a respected yet much cliché'd stiff 'law-bringer' attitude to this roleplay experience; which would be enjoyed by everyone participating - if chosen to be appointed in a role such as the weathered Wasteland Sheriff (Lucas Simms style!) or the highly looked-upon Vault Security Guard (Officer Gomez style!).

Why do you want to Partake in the Event?
I would like to partake in a grand white-listed roleplay event, where I can contribute to a large dynamic roleplay scene and better the experience for all parties involved.

Name: Frank McConaughey

Date of Birth: 2184

Place of Birth: Somewhere on the Eastern Coast

Ethnicity: African-American, traces of Ghoul

Answers to your G.O.A.T. Examination (If you have applied for a non-vault job, leave this blank or delete it. Also put the full answer to each question!):
Question One: A
Question Two: A
Question Three: D
Question Four: C
Question Five: D
Question Six: A
Question Seven: D
Question Eight: A
Question Nine: D
Question Ten: A

Additional Information: A weathered wasteland sheriff, torn by the tests of both time and lead. Had a family once, was father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife; and has had his vengeance. Due to prolonged wasteland exposure and frequent passings of mass irradiation, has also unfortunately began to slowly develop ghoul-like features. Has been prescribed a heavy dosage of RadAway to combat the ailment.
[Image: source.gif]
Event on hold until further notice.