[Discussion] v33x Problems & How To Resolve
Yeah conn, completely agree, the only problem is there is no staff who play v33x often enough to "scout" them. Cheese Therefore, the problem continues.....

I would fully support Brikaas as a Moderator. He's always very helpful and polite to any player which he meets on the servers.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Yeah reebs, he fully deserves it as he is one of the most active "staff" members on the server. Either that or possibly hunt for some new moderators / try to get some to play from the v2d server.

Alot of my time goes into writing ban reports when I play v33x... Almost do not get time to play the damn game.

Things like this happens all the time in that server:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20KoXQlqa7I
The following 2 users Like rand0m0mg's post:
  • Brikaas, Emil
I usually administrate v33x, however I've been away because of work-related problems and then losing my cat that I just got reunited with a week later (yesterday).
I'll do my best and get on more often. I know how much of a living hell the server can be.
However, during the times that you guys mention, many people are usually offline because they're busy IRL (sleep, work/school).

Brikaas may be a good candidate, but it's not up to us to decide.

Cheers
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Brikaas
Back in 'nam I remember that v33x was actually more full than v2d.. Those were the days. <3

But yeah, I don't know about having the right to elect staff from the discussion forum, but from what I've seen in the past and the present, Brikaas would be an excellent choice. Smile
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • Cox
I truly feel honored and Im putting all my efford In, and ofcourse I wouldn't mind getting promoted as I truly love to help around, however...I'll get promoted when they think Im ready enough and god knows If that day Is ever going to come. Im going to continue my current work meanwhile and just do my best to help around..

Happy New Year
xoxo
Brikaas
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 2 users Like Brikaas's post:
  • Spear, Danny Boy