Improved Warranting System
+ Support, but what if a president is just "Taxwhoring"?
+support
I'm not the most active around here, but feel free to send a PM if you need help!

+Support.
+ Support
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

+support
Kind Regards,
Floodify
+support

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

+support po po rp
-/+ Support. What if the president has had to go AFK for a short minute, or had to alt tab, check steam messages or something like that? What if it's not a valid arrest reason and the president has just gone away for 30 secs and it automatically accepts the warrant, and an unjustified arrest has been made?

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(10-07-2013, 05:13 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: -/+ Support. What if the president has had to go AFK for a short minute, or had to alt tab, check steam messages or something like that? What if it's not a valid arrest reason and the president has just gone away for 30 secs and it automatically accepts the warrant, and an unjustified arrest has been made?

So would it be any different if a police officer issues a random arrest rather than the President? Using that logic would be silly. The President should not be in charge of accepting or denying the warrants, though he would have the option to. The police force should have that duty.
alrdy done