Poll: Do You Support This ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
+Support
100.00%
18 100.00%
-Support
0%
0 0%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Show ID With Requests
Title of Suggestion: Show ID With Requests

Description: Exactly what the title says. Show a players ID when they do a /request

Why:

Well when a player does a /request its meant to recreate like a 999/911 call. So normally there would be someone to reply to this, for example I have done dispatch RP. And having to scroll through the player list to PM them and re-create a 999/911 call is such a pain in the backside.

This would make it so much simpler. Also when police are on scene and cannot see anything out of the ordinary normally they then call the 999 caller to ask them what happened and take a statement. I think this is only done in the UK. In the US I believe the dispatcher calls the caller back.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+support, no reason this shouldn't be here.
+Support
Similar suggestion to Zambie's and is useful.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
+Support
+Support
+Support

No need for writing the reason hard my friend. It already is concincing. ^^

[Image: q0mJ7Zo.png]

Click HERE to PM me / + Rep me
The following 2 users Like rhxogns02's post:
  • Marty, summotion
+Support

This being shown would benefit everyone, not only the government. No cons whatsoever.
[Image: source.gif]
If a player is a criminal and is asking for a ransom from the police their ID shouldn't be shown.

Therefore, similarly to Zambie's suggestion, we could have another command to submit an anonymous report.

Such as:
/anonrequest or /hrequest ('anon' as in anonymous or 'h' as in hidden)
The following 3 users Like Avgar's post:
  • Random, Marty, Grunt
(01-06-2016, 11:47 AM)Avgar Wrote: If a player is a criminal and is asking for a ransom from the police their ID shouldn't be shown.

Therefore, similarly to Zambie's suggestion, we could have another command to submit an anonymous report.

Such as:
/anonrequest or /hrequest ('anon' as in anonymous or 'h' as in hidden)

+Support for that
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
+Support
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)