I have returned
Thumbs Up 
Dear Fearless
I have returned from my leave and may I say just how great it feels to be back. I have sorted out most of my life issues, picked up revising/studying at home again and have been working really hard. Although School stuff is not over, I can now balance time on Fearless and studying which is good. I have come back because I generally just missed the community and I need some form of recreation in my life. I was not in a good place when I left but so many of you were quite supportive of my decision and I appreciate that. Admittedly, I was angry at one player (Not going to say who) for tampering with a story of an incident in the courthouse and as a result got me banned but Karma did catch up with him and he got Perma Banned later on for Double-Accounting. However, that was not the reason why I left, I left simply because I did not pay enough attention to my Real Life and had business to attend to. Anyways really great to be back and looking forward to role-playing and interacting with all of you. Oh yeah and Congrats to all that got promoted whilst I was gone. Be on tomorrow.
Welcome back to the community buddy! Always welcoming to see someone return Smile
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
Welcome back!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Welcome back!
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Welcome back!
Welcome back to FL!
Welcome back!
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Welcome back
Welcome
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]