un blacklist request from afew months ago
Your name: camysteele44

Your blacklist ID: 64747 | 64748 | 64749 | 64749

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51100267

Reason: RDMing as police, prop climbing/surfing to arrest someone who was prop pushing and climbing

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
I understand I broke the rules and I am really sorry for that. I haven't been on in afew months and ive realized this is the roleplay server I want to play on! I can assure you this will never ever happen again and I wont break any more rules!  ive been playing on several serious roleplay servers but they are all no where near as good and organized as this one and I just want to be able to be able to play as the police again as it was one thig I enjoyed most and beable to use props properly and not break rules.
Just because you miss the server and because you have played on other RP servers mean you should be unblacklisted. So tell me why I should honestly unblacklist you?
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
i want to be unblacklisted because I want the full role-play experience back while playing and want to beable to build a base and that and I want to be able to be a police officer again! I promise it wont happen again and if it does you can ban me permanently!
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda