Unblacklist request of [FL:RP] kippsee
Your name: [FL:RP] kippsee

Your blacklist ID: 68607

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32750056

Reason: 'NLR - Should know better'

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Falcao

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: 

I believe my blacklist is harsh and invalid. I was killed by [FL:RP] Cox when he meant to knock me out. I came back knowing it was an accident so I could continue with the RP. I did come back in a jokey manor however I was just having a bit of fun, no harm was caused. So anyway, I came back knowing that I should not have the NLR timer and Falcao took me. I didn't want to say the reason I just stated because I did not know I would be harshly punished for such a thing, I apologised and said I will not do it again. However a blacklist was still handed out. I didn't want to say I was killed by accident as I didn't know that I would be punished, but now I should of just said I was killed by accident.

Please review my reason for going back to my NLR zone and possibly remove my blacklist. I should not of had that NLR timer so I believe the blacklist should be revoked.
First things first, you Jaxcell and Cox were all running round hitting each other with bats and crowbars knowing full well that one of you are going to get hurt from it. You returned within 1 minute, you know that to avoid and NLR timer you request permission from a staff member via an @ call and if deemed necessary we will allow you to skip it and carry on.
You also found it amusing when I confronted you about it which didn't help. You full well knew that you was breaking NLR which is breaking a rule which I find quite unacceptable from your hours and you being a teacher on Fearless.

[FL] Falcao
Yeah, knowing that my NLR was invalid I returned and carried on with the RP. Yes, I should of got a staff members permission but I knew it was an accident so I personally didn't bother, I knew if I did return then nobody would be affected from my decision of returning to my death position. I also didn't find it amusing when confronted, I might of been laughing a little bit but that was because of what happened beforehand.
Whether you know it was an accident or not does not give you the right to break an essential and basic rule on the server. You know far well that you never return to your death position, unless you are passing it by, unless you have explicit permission from a staff member. On top of that as a teacher I would expect you to know better.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
You know much better to break NLR and you knew that you was doing it as you have admitted.

Do not write an unblacklist request if you know you broke the rules.

Denied.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator