Perma-Banned for joking
Your name: M1st0r. H011yw00d 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71951930

Your ban ID: 68006

Banned by: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: "Advertising and Trying to get staff to join his RP server."

Involved: [FL:M] Hitman

Description: On 12/12/15 I was just actively rping with a group of people as it was a chill night with hardly anyone on. We were all having fun, then while everyone was joking with Hitman I said in OOC (typed and Voiced,) "Hitman How do I be like you" in a joking matter then I found him at BP and  asked if we could be in private and I said again in voice "How do I become you" then carrying on the joke I said "Evo needs you." At that exact moment, NightHawked shows up and scream "You will not steal my staff!" 

Point of the matter is he popped in when we weren't even finished, because Hitman didn't even think I was joking but when Night popped in i was starting to explain but then got kicked off.

I would like to request an unban so my donations and my items do not go to waste. I understand now that if I sneeze the wrong way it can get me in trouble and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. Perhaps passive RP is better for me.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Mr. Hollywood
Hello Mr.Hollywood,

You explicitly said "Evo needs you". I asked what do you mean. You then stated "Evolution RP needs you". That is when I called NightHawk over and explained the situation to him via other means of communication. When confronted by NightHawk you claimed to be the owner of it, and you tried to recruit me to your server.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
(12-13-2015, 07:46 PM)Hitman Wrote: Hello Mr.Hollywood,

You explicitly said "Evo needs you". I asked what do you mean. You then stated "Evolution RP needs you". That is when I called NightHawk over and explained the situation to him via other means of communication. When confronted by NightHawk you claimed to be the owner of it, and you tried to recruit me to your server.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator

I am sorry if there was miscommunication, however, we already have a full staffing team. The whole conversation was a joke to continue my retorical question " How do I be like you."

As for proof, view the *** steam group (as the website is down) and you'll see we have a full team. 

Best regards,
Alec Ryncavage.
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda