iTzJaack99 unblacklist request
Your name: iTzJaack99

Your blacklist ID: 28627

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81403211

Reason: Mass intentional CDM

Staff member who blacklisted you:[FL] Venom

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I think I should be unblacklisted due to it was a long time ago this happened and it was my mate who was on my PC playing garrys mod and he was new to garrys mod and didnt know what to do. I really like this server and its not fun without driving and if I get unblacklisted ill make sure nothing like this happens again.
I am in no way affiliated with the staff but I just wanted to help you out.

Not sure how long ago you were blacklisted but your blacklist will expire in 8 hours of in game play.

This is also a rule:
1.11. How can my accounts be used? You are responsible for all activity that takes place with your Services accounts and Steam account. We may limit who may use your Services account or any associated accounts or the number of devices from which you may access the Services.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Denied
As stated in the rule that Ali pointed out, your account is your responsibility. You will need to wait out the remainder of your punishment.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15