Report: [FL:RP] Eggsy
Name of player: [FL:RP] Eggsy or tr1693 (The same person as seen in the evidence/screenshots.)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42169915 or STEAM_0:0:63174853

Time in GMT: Not in game.

Server:

Summary: This guy was offering to buy my Cs:Go skins for FearlessRp money. Last time i remember, that was against the rules. The account tr1693 is the one he said he had the "Money"

Evidence:
https://gyazo.com/55fc773efd40a2f4db8b028d5ccabffe
https://gyazo.com/a2341ada30ad3ebeb4d82d8802aa48af

There you can see all of our chat. Person who he tried the same thing with: summotion.
And also, I had read nothing of the sort, that it wasn't aloud, and i dont have 5mil, tr1693 wanted to see if he could get a csgo skin. And also, you were in on the idea, so it makes you an accessory, you didnt once inform me that it was against the rules, nor if you didn't want to do the deal, so it makes you just as bad. And you even negotiated a price, so it was as if you where also oblivious to that rule, tr1693 is a different account, and i would get banned for double accounting if this wasn't the case, you can see both of us on the server at the same time, if we were connected to the same internet then both of our accounts would have been perma banned by console. And also it is impossible to move both accounts at the same time, and I have imagery of my basing with tr1693. aswell as messaging him, so why would i message him, if it was my own account. I was oblivious to the rule, I was not informed about it, you did not inform me about it, which you should have, if you knew it. And no one got scammed so there's no reason to post a report nor did anyone trade it for ingame money, as if an admin checked the log you could see that i haven't payed anyone a large sum of money for nothing in return, if you want to further investigate that i am not double accounting feel free.

The only reason why i said that tr1693 was my other account was for when we would actually trade, you wouldn't think that he was my mate and that i was trying to scam you, when actually he was my mate, and he was trying to buy the skins. If you knew that it wasnt me, you would think that i was trying to middleman scam you when i was actually making sure that tr1693 doesn't get scammed by you as there is not failsafe method of completing that kind of transaction, but now that i understand that it is against the rules, i will not do it, i have never heard of that rule however, and you failed to inform me of that rule, the only thing you are prosecuting me of is double accounting, when words don't prove anything, i was lying so you didnt think that i was trying to scam you, you have no physical proof, add us in a skype call together, or steam and i will explain everything, we will both go on the game at the same time, do different things, whilst saying what we are doing in the call, and it cannot be one person. It is two different people. I've been apart of fearless since 2012, he's been apart of it since 2015,  i would need a second account as Ive only had two bans, and have bought donator status twice.

-Note: I also mentioned getting an admin as a middle man for tr1693 as he and i where not aware that that was a rule, and suggested getting an admin to make it feel safer for him. Proving that i was not trying to scam.

12/12/2015 - 2:20pm GMT:+00:00
[FL:RP] Spear just spoke to me and tr1693 on skype and he verified that we are not the same account we both spoke on there, we were also moving around and talking ingame at the same time proving that i am not double accounting, the only reason why i lied about saying that i was on his account on my laptop was so he doesnt think that i was going to scam him, as i have said previously - i didnt complete any transactions and i was unaware of that rule.
tr1693 Is my friend, his name is Tristram Stobbs, i speak to him on skype, his name is tristam32 you guys can add him, speak to him and verify that he is indeed a different person to me, my name is Jack Fisher, You can speak to us both in a skype call to validate that, or indeed in a steam call, if you call us both and we are different people, and can explain that we are then you have no sufficient evidence to prove that i am double accounting. If you wish to try and validate that then i would be more that happy
Player Report: Denied

Closing Notes: Insufficient evidence to take disciplinary action against accused player.

Unless the trade actually happens it is in violation of no rules. When the trade actually happens, it becomes a ToS violation. The ToS for Fearless can be found here.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
Moved.