UBR For [FL:RP] Mike
Your name: (Steam friends name)

[FL:RP] Mike

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban)

STEAM_0:1:16671491

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)

[FL] NightHawkd

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)

Backseat administration // Was your last chance and You agreed to the terms

I would like to state that SoulRipper removed my final warning from the last ban, the terms were no longer existent

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Staff: Hitman, Jan, NightHawdk

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Firstly, I would like to state how quite frankly disgusted I am with the way I've just been treated by Fearless Staff. It's been a growing problem recently and I personally fell like I'm being bullied by various members of staff, the general players of Fearless have been constantly raising in private discussion how un-professional the staff team are acting and that decisions are being make without true investigation. If comments were allowed on this post I'm sure I'd get A LOT of support on that. Let me also say that there are some very good staff members on the contrary who are an amazing credit to Fearless, they know who they are. Let me explain the situation.

I connected to v33x in an attempt to try and control the city a bit more as police, the map has a reputation for harbouring 'minges'. And I was quite correct. 

Within 30 minutes of play-time I was random tranq'ed (to which led to the player getting a 3 hour weapons blacklist) and I was also prop killed whilst in a vehicle. 

The person that prop killed me, I then witnessed attempted to trap players in metal props at BP, he then ran into the BP shop to which I took it upon myself to lock him in there to prevent further prop abuse towards players. 

I had called for a staff member 20 minutes prior to this when I was randomly tranq'd, infact I sent multiple requests. I also sent a request when prop killed and a few times again whilst locking him in a room. 

It got the the point where Tomo messaged me and said he was going to come on and help, I would like it investigated what Jan and Snowman were doing during my @ calls for help as neither of them responded at all. 

Staff members failed to respond to me on all counts and as soon as they realised I had him trapped in a room, Hitman and Jan turned up and immeditately dealt with the situation by pulling the players concerned onto a roof. NightHawkd also appeared ans Tomo who has just joined. 

I find it ironic how when there is a reason to ban me, certain staff make an appearance, which I'm sure they will have an answer for. 

I can safely say that I did backseat administrate by locking a prop killer in a room to avoid further prop abuse - but can we look at this realistically? I saved the server a lot of hassle by dealing with a major rulebreaker in such a simple way. I was permanetly banned for this and will continue to dispute as much as I can since the reason for the perm was down to my previous last warning to which SoulRipper actually removed.

I would like someone other than the staff involed to administrate this post as there are certain staff that do hold personal grudges against me and I find it quite disgusting that after donating a large sum of money, playing for over 330 hours and hosting multiple RP events for server entertainment, that I am this easily dealt with without any discression, this is quite frankly ridiculous. 

I am a loyal member and player of the Fearless community and attempted to assist staff during their supposed busy period to which I have never done before. 

NEW INFORMATION:

Forget the permanent ban, that was invalid as SoulRipper lifted my final warning, so the actual ban we are discussing now is the 2 day ban I have recevied for backseat administration. 

I would like to point out that if you check through ban logs and previous UBR's many players have received ONLY blacklists for backseat administration via propblock, RDM and CDM where as my case was handled with a 2 day ban which is NOT justified at all. 

I have already served 24 hours of my ban which I believe to be more than acceptable for attempting to prevent Fearless V33x from turning into a prop death match.

Main points for 2 day ban removal: 

- Other players with MORE bans than me (for the same thing) received only blacklists
- The permanent ban should not be considered in your argument as it was invalid in the first place (let's now just imagine it was a 2 day ban from the beginning)
- I was giving maximum penalty straight away
- The person committing the prop rulebreak received only a blacklist. 
The two day ban is not going to be removed, as I told you on the roof when we were talking you broke the rules and you even agreed to a punishment, this is that punishment.

Denied.