Scamming
Thread Title: Report: Scamming

Name of player: [FL:RP] [کℓ✿] Baloo Bearå«

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121483633

Time in GMT: 22:14

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Summary: We were in character and I was selling him a dress, I asked for the Money of $95K and he said deal. I gave him the dress and he decided to run without paying me and then disconnect. I believe this is unacceptable and is Scamming. Thanks.

Evidence:[Image: 036849ee8f78c7a39d483480b0863311.jpg][Image: c1786bafe7631128d58d61073d2f9d91.png][Image: 6cb5e81446081f69d5dda8643bcbd007.png]
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
The bottom one shows he left to avoid payment
If it was done on the build server it wont be saved
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
(Involved) It was done on the v2d server, when they made the deal, Baloo Bear still has the dress and is refusing the give the money - we just found him on build after he disconnected - we took the screenshots there. The screenshots are in the wrong order really :/

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
Thumbs Up 
+Support!
(12-05-2015, 02:22 PM)Yogi Bear Wrote: (Involved) It was done on the v2d server, when they made the deal, Baloo Bear still has the dress and is refusing the give the money - we just found him on build after he disconnected - we took the screenshots there. The screenshots are in the wrong order really :/
Okay wtf he said i could have the dress and no taking scren shots and saying i left because i saw you isen't right your making it sound like i left because you wanted the money, you gave me the dress and now we fell out your saying i scammed you and you want the money or the dress back.
im sorry but you gave me the dress and that the end of it!
Wolven

I didn't say you could have the dress for free I said if your wanting the dress you will have to pay $95K, in future don't go round assuming things and lieing to get out of paying up the money.
More Proof

[Image: 23fe74016c3f7ccbe868dad5b103edce.png]
(involved) Paddington bear is now refusing martin13 from giving the suit back

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
(Posting as Rupert Bear) (Involved) He did however he wants the money back for the dress (because they were paying in deposits) However the whole point of a deposit is that if you cannot pay the money you keep the deposits and the dress.