Blacklist for almoust no reason.
Your name: Mipastu

Your blacklist ID: 67731 and 67730

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29106025

Reason: Killing an tools abusive fireman

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] SnowredWolf

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Okey, Lets start. I was an SRU sergeant, And i just spawned in the nexus. I took elevator down and when i was at the bottom, Someone rammed elevator doors and i saw this fireman shooting with his fire extinguisher everywhere, There were alot of cops pointing guns at him too. Then the fireman started to hit me with his axe and by the reaction i step back, Tried to shoot him with my tazer, But it didnt work he continued at the same time so i shot him. Apparently i hit a paramedic too who then went mad of me shooting he couple bullets in that mess and called this so called "moderator". And then i was actually pretty surprised when the fireman never got caught when i got blacklist for no reason. I tried to speak with the moderator but he didnt listen a word i say.

This is my first punishment in 157 hours of gameplay, I have donated twice and never broken an rule because i respect the gamemode. And thats the reason i should be unblacklisted by my own option
Hello Mipastu,

I received a call regarding you shooting a fireman to death and nearly killing a paramedic at the same time. I respond to the call, check the logs and see you shooting:
  • A fireman to death
  • Nearly killing a paramedic
  • Damaging a police officer several times. (However he also shot you)

If someone ever decides to abuse the tools of their current job you can either
  • Call a moderator
  • Request a demotion since he was not doing his job.
You should never take the situationĀ into your own hands like you did here, especially not killling fellow government members. This is a breach of rule 1.9, 4.1b & 12.7.

Note: Donating twice does not affect your situation, in fact both non-donaters and donaters areĀ treated the same way.

[FL:M] SnowredWolf
Fearless Moderator
Denied.