Re post of unban request due to an admin breaking rules
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: Bradlee

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59573677

Your ban ID: 67619

Banned by: [FL:M]Hitman

Reason: Prop pushing a car with chair.

Involved: The staff member my friend and the failrp person.

Why we should unban you: Basicly the story is I was kidnapping a guy with my friend then I had the guy at gunpoint and as we got out he jumped back into
the drivers seat and drove off. Due to this I reacted quickly and prop pushed him up to a wall with a chair because me and my friend didnt have his name this would of helped find the guy who failrped. Then the admin froze me and I asked for an explination next thing I know you are banned from this server. I think these reasons are wrongfull because I prop pushed him so I wouldnt loose my car for failrp yes I should of waited for the admin however none of the admins were responding and check the server logs the one that banned me when I asked him for
help he said busy then i said after please he said nah. Also I didnt do anything but help the situation by not letting him get away and waste my time and admins time looking for him.

A Witness Reporting The Admin: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid532645
What to do when your request was denied

If your request has been denied, there are not many options left. In most cases you would have to accept your punishment and sit the ban out. It would be a good idea to read the rules again, to get more familiar with them, or you could read the role-play guides.

Below are the time frames in which ban appeals will be taken into consideration. Posting a ban appeal that does not fit into the below time frames will result in the appeal being immediately denied and a warning/ban issued to your account.
  • Ban time under 1 week: A second unban request is not allowed.

You cannot repost an unban request because your other one has just been denied. 

User warned. Request Denied.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda