Unban request
Photo 
Your name: Bradlee

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59573677

Your ban ID: 67619

Banned by: [FL:M]Hitman

Reason: Prop pushing a car with chair.

Involved: The staff member my friend and the failrp person.

Why we should unban you: Basicly the story is I was kidnapping a guy with my friend then I had the guy at gunpoint and as we got out he jumped back into
the drivers seat and drove off. Due to this I reacted quickly and prop pushed him up to a wall with a chair because me and my friend didnt have his name this would of helped find the guy who failrped. Then the admin froze me and I asked for an explination next thing I know you are banned from this server. I think these reasons are wrongfull because I prop pushed him so I wouldnt loose my car for failrp yes I should of waited for the admin however none of the admins were responding and check the server logs the one that banned me when I asked him for
help he said busy then i said after please he said nah. Also I didnt do anything but help the situation by not letting him get away and waste my time and admins time looking for him.

A Witness Reporting The Admin: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid532645
I appeared and saw you pushing the car with a chair obviously trying to stop the vehicle. I picked you up, and you said "I can't even explain this" then I banned you. There is no reason that this unban request should be accepted.

Spoiler :
v33x [19:52:37] Bradlee (STEAM_0:0:59573677) said: welp im banned cant even explain

Denied

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
Aw comon if i ask to explain dont ban me man allow me to speak thats whats wrong and yes i was prop pushing that is like an 2hour ban on
any other server plus stop denying these as the reported admin this is not allowed.
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda