[PR] lewis
Name: lewis

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:147431121

Server: v33x

Time: 14.55 +

Summary: Stopped him for reckless driving, speeding and ramming. Cuffed him and requested a warrant. He fell asleep twice during this time to avoid arrest or whatever.

Evidence: [Image: 2015-11-27_00008.jpg]
Have you got any further evidence please?

[FL:M] Falcao
(11-28-2015, 02:59 PM)Falcao Wrote: Have you got any further evidence please?

[FL:M] Falcao

I did not have my recording program active so therefore i took a screenshot so i have no further evidence exept this one. Thought this would be enough evidence as you can see he is sleeping.
I believe what Falcao is saying is that the evidence needs to be airtight. For all we know he was sleeping prior to the handcuffing and the warrant.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
(11-28-2015, 04:20 PM)Audacter Wrote: I believe what Falcao is saying is that the evidence needs to be airtight. For all we know he was sleeping prior to the handcuffing and the warrant.

Well, i stopped him. He jumped out of his car and I cuffed him. Then he fell asleep, the warrant got accepted just before he falled asleep again. He had the warrant before sleeping the last time. It takes 10 sec before typing /Sleep.
But no, i do not have any more evidence...
Report Denied.

Closing Notes: Insufficient evidence to show that he was not already sleeping before the cuffing and warranting.

[FL:M] Tomo
Fearless Moderator
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Denied.