Unban GamingOfficialZZ
Your name: GamingOfficialZZ

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39360696

Your ban ID: 67527

Banned by: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: Breaking NLR and Talking down to an Admin // No intent to RP and General Minging to get banned.

Involved: Lots of people

Why we should unban you: Well I came on the server today and I felt like I was spending to much time on FearLess, and I needed a break. So i broke nlr ONE time and thats it. This is when i got banned for 2 weeks. Then i went on to the forums and posted a goodbye thread explaining how i needed a break and wanted to leave for a while. The about an hour later i went to check on my ban to see it was made a perma ban. im not to sure why i got permed for basic rule brakage. its not like i did something really bad. such as scam or anything. all I did was break NLR, ik with my hours I should know better and just leave for a while. but Fearless got addicting to the point where i was playing it over college work and I had to stop myself from playing the game. So i got myself banned for NLR. I'm not an expert but i dont beleave that NLR is something you should be perma banned for.

So I'm asking for my ban to be shortend on the note that what I did was not major and the only reason I was I was disrespectful was for the fact that when I was being spoken to by knightHawkd the ammout of disrespect he had for me way high, so like anybody I don't like to be spoken to like "Shit" so I spoke to him like he did me. Thanks for reading
[Image: giphy.gif]
Denied. You admitted to coming on to our servers to intentionally break rules as well as cause other harm. I will not allow that to happen on the FL servers.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda