King Diamonds Unban Request
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: King Diamond

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91142465

Your ban ID: 67278

Banned by: [FL:M] SnowredWolf

Reason:  [Image: steam.png] BRA (65945) - Picking up money from other players transaction - 12th ban // Extended by Viljo

Involved:  -

Why we should unban you: 

I have no explanation for the things I've done, I've done bad stuff and I've done great stuff.
So here I am begging to be unbanned , Im just asking this because I'm bored and FL is the only way for me to have a great time, every mingy thing I ever did, will never happen again. I'm here to improve myself not to stay a minge for ever. They say: Once a minge, always a minge, I think it can change, I can change. People are getting second chances so I think I deserve a second chance too. I think I have served my time. I won't do anything wrong anymore, trust me.
Denied.

Ban time over 1 year: You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials.
Your last unban request was denied 8 days ago, user warned for posting a second unban request before he was allowed to.

[FL:M] SnowredWolf
Fearless moderator
Moved.