GamingOfficialzz
Code:
[b]Name of player[/b]:

[b]SteamID[/b]: STEAM_0:1:39360696

[b]Time in GMT[/b]: 1300

[b]Server[/b]: [OTHER COMMUNITY]

[b]Summary[/b]: Minging on another community with [FL:RP] tags on, could be seen by the community as an attack

[b]Evidence[/b]:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfXO3nFY...e=youtu.be

I can link admins to the player report on the other communities thread via PM if requested
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
Can I just say that this is invalid due to the fact that this on on another server and if im right has nothing to do with FL as i never said anything about them on this server, just because I have the tag on my name doesn't give you the right to assume that I was doing it as an attack on the server and I wasn't.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-23-2015, 11:42 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: Can I just say that this is invalid due to the fact that this on on another server and if im right has nothing to do with FL as i never said anything about them on this server, just because I have the tag on my name doesn't give you the right to assume that I was doing it as an attack on the server and I wasn't.

never said you were, I said intentional minging can be perceived by them as an attack
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
I don't think there is a rule about going onto outer servers and mingeing
I have spoken to Shadow about this and she has told me I can't get benned for this.
I would like to show you this rule.

5.  Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.

He is saying that as i have the [FL:RP] tag in my name it must be an attack on the server. This is not true, I would understand if I said something like "Go back to fearless" or something but i did not. There is no connection or evidence showing what I did was for fearless. 
Player report denied, we are not accountable for his actions on another community.