My how the winds have changed.
Greetings Fearless Cheese

So, Over a year ago I'd made a post saying that I was coming back to Fearless, and that I would be making a return to the community. Then...I kinda went quiet. Admittedly, I lost time to play consistently and I'd got invited into a team on another game that I plan. Those two smalll factors combined with life have made things extremely difficult for me to play. Until now. Recently I renewed my Donator Status, and started playing again. With luck, for good this time. Based on preliminary findings, There is a LOT for me to catch up on as well as relearn. On top of that almost all the staff I knew from that long ago have fresh new staff members in there place. Which means I have to work hard again to get to know them (If they are friendly ;-Wink, But I look forward to that. So it feels I have a lot to do over the next few months

Hope to see all you great people in RP's, and with luck I'll be a part of some amazing RP's Cheese

Regards, 
Petercob

(Only about a month or two away from my 2 year anniversary on FL community, Even if I haven't been all that active in it ;-Wink
Welcome back man!
Welcome back!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Welcome back mate! Smile
Welcome back Smile
Welcome back!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Welcome back.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Welcome back!
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Welcome back!