Name of player: at the time it was CIH now its bootypopers

SteamID
: STEAM_0:1:91124152

Time in GMT
: Tuesday November 10th 18:58, around this time onwards and shortly before

Server
: V33x

Summary
: The user was advertising selling donator status and i inquired as to how much, we agreed upon a price and i gave him 400k, however i did not receive the donator status, as im an old returning player i vaguely remember there used to be a bug where if you were logged into the servers at the time a donator status was purchased that it wouldn't come through, however since i have been told that this is not the case. I have since gotten in contact with soulripper about the solution was to give him the PayPal email address however the user has been rather awkward about it and has not given him the address and just been refusing to give him the address and rather saying he's been incontact with soulripper however it has been 8 days since and i still have no donator status so i can only assume i was scammed. I have provided the exact time when this took place if there is anything else needed to verify this the logs will provide appropriate evidence. Ideally i would have liked for this to have been sorted without having to resort to making a ban request however i feel that this is no longer possible as it has been over a week.

Evidence
:
[Image: f5gQiio.png]
Player report reviewed and denied.

Closing notes: After the situation the user was found to be contacting multiple staff members about the donation. Your 400k will be refunded however.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
Moved.