Police car colour
Photo 
I have recently join your server a few weeks ago and have really been enjoying it. I like to play as a Police Officer (30hours of it already) because that is a role I enjoy and I plan to carry on with it. But I would like to ask I have seen a bunch of unmarked police cars (painted black) and I wondered how I could get this done. I have asked the people who own them and they said an Admin did it for them. Is it possible that someone could do that for me? I feel this just makes the overall experience more fun and interesting as I can go as an unmarked officer or a detective.

Could you let me know if you can do this for me. I would pay as you would for a mechanic.

Thanks for the fun RP,

Roaringren Skeptical Cheese

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I haven't had mine like that for ages but I remember you used to be able to get a mechanic do it however this was with the old mechanic. It could still be with the mechanic but I'm not sure. Try asking a mechanic in game to try.
No you can't do it with the mechanic now. You need to contact a staff member and ask him/her if he/she could do it...