Exclamation 
Your name: Michael De Santa

Your blacklist ID: 66875

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:93571240

Reason: Random vehicular theft

Staff member who blacklisted you: Hitman

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

The president was in his friends car driving around, he stopped, he got out his car, and left it unlocked, I jumped in and jacked it, to drive away and keep it somewhere, to then get him to pay money to get it back or something. Down the road hitman tells me that im breaking rules, he tells me that I must have a valid reason for stealing a car, yes it is in the rules, my reason was that it was because it was the presidents pool car. Then because I had a reason he tried telling me that I must have a house to put it in, and that it was in the rules. I checked the rule, there is nothing about having to have a house to store it.

In real life, if you stole a car, you would not take it to your own house, you would keep it somewhere around the city. So therefore I understand that having a house might be a good idea, but it is not in the rules and therefore hitman tried to make me give the car back because he knew that I have no properties, but still that is not a rule. Eventually I gave up on him, I knew it wasn't in the rules because I checked while this was happening.

To prevent getting banned, I just got out and gav it back. But I wanted to report him anyway for lying and making up a rule, just so the car can be given back to the president.

Then he blacklisted me from driving for 2 hours with the reason

"Random vehicular theft"

That is complete BS, because I explained that to him anyway. But I feel he tried blacklisting me for the reason of his fake rule about having to have a property.

I want my blacklist removed, and him getting warned or something for trying to fool me with a fake rule and trying to enforce a non existing rule on me
I do not know the situation but here are the facts.

If you stole the car in plain sight, this is not allowed. You need to steal it from somewhere discrete and out of sight from the public.
Also, you need to have proper in depth background RP to support your reason for stealing the car. e.g. A chop shop. (This is what Hitman meant by a proper place to store it). You cannot just steal a car because you are a criminal and felt like stealing the car.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Hey just to let you know this is a rule:
16.6 Do not FailRP. Car thieves need chop-shops, and burglars need places to store their stolen goods. Proper background RP draws the line between crime and rule-breaking.

You can see the rules at this page: http://www.fearlessrp.net/rules.php
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Thank you Zerdrick for your input, but please refrain from posting if you are not involved. The staff will handle this.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
As 16.6 states, Car thieves need chop-shops. I asked you where yours was and you said the dock at the lake. I then proceeded to fly over there to see if your story checks out. It did not. You had no chop shop and just stole the vehicle without any proper reason.

There is no reason for this unblacklist to be accepted as you were in clear violation of 16.1 and 16.6.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda