Pretty cool but also scary maps leaked by Polish Government.
I was on v33x today and at some point I started talking about some pictures I had seen recently leaked by the Polish government. It was made under the Cold War by the Warsaw Pact and was the plans and strategies for how the invasions would go and where the nukes would be dropped.

Invasion of Denmark. In the Western part (Jutland and some of Funen), the Polish/East German troops would go up while the Soviet troops would arrive in Zealand in the nuked areas
(Two nukes in Copenhagen, one in Holbæk (The town I live in. Only reason to nuke it was because it had a barrack) and two in towns I don't know the exact name of)
[Image: GfxsVfc.jpg]

A bigger map of the invasion of most of western Europe. Stops at Paris because the plan was called "Seven Days To The River Rhine", obviously hinting that the plan should take 7 days because of the use of the nukes.
[Image: d4m4TxX.jpg]

This was what NATO thought the Soviet Union would do. Note how they didn't think Warsaw Pact would nuke the capital of Denmark, copenhagen, for some reason.
[Image: LNleRHy.gif]
(Not an official map obviously)
Spooky :o
Fallout 5 confirmed
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
These kinds of posts make me want to study wars and just learn about history in general.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)