Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING]
(11-09-2011, 09:34 PM)Hostage Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM3RNDOoO...ture=feedu

i love this vid <3
The following 1 user Likes Dermy's post:
  • Altoria
I would like to congratulate Dermy TO THE MAX with his rank as SF - Security.

I would welcome Knazzbollen As SF - Recruit.
The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Knazzbollen, Dermy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM3RNDOoO...ture=feedu
(11-09-2011, 01:09 AM)Hostage Wrote: I would like to welcome dermy TO THE MAX , MayhemzHD and Lolyoudied as SF Recruit. You will be tested and might rank up.
To All the recruits:

In time when we are online together, more often, we can see how things go and specially how you are doing as a member and future ranked member of the clan.

Rp, Shooting, Protecting,...
We will keep an eye on you.

~Hostage~

Recently ive been in the hospital a fair bit i broke a few bones so i wont be on much but I will try as much as i can

Oh btw when breaching I recomend looking at this

Breachers stand opposite of the door knob on the wall.
Rear Guard stands behind the Breacher also on the wall.
Point man One, stands right at the door knob prepared to rush into the room.
Point man Two, stands behind point man One on the wall.

NOTES;
If point man one is fired upon, point man two is to stay hidden and try to prevent from being shot and / or seen.
If your breaching and there is no rear guard you are to watch the door, preventing anyone getting in. Rear guard is to do this if there is one.
When running into the room, RP is required, only breaching and capturing or s2k'ing, breaching is the most important to RP, whether your opening the door regularly, kicking it down or shooting the lock. It /must/ be RP'd.

Breacher will call,
SQUAD! Stack!
Clamp!
Breach!

As Point man One and Two move in, They will shout,

Clear Right! - Usually Point man 2
Clear Left! - Usually Point man 1
Room Cleared! (Number of Contraband found) Contraband found!
Moving onto Next room! [No Contraband found]
Destroying / Removing / Taking Contraband [Of course, If contraband is found.]
- Point man 1
I would like to congratulate Eric with his new rank as Co_owner.
The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Knazzbollen, Eric
I would like to congratulate Knazzbollen with his rank as Sf - Head of Task Force.

--------------------------------------------

I would like to congratulate Dermy TO THE MAX with his rank as Sf - Task Force Second in command.
I would like to congratulate Rawwzkii with his rank as Sf - Security.
On Wednesday the current recruits will be tested time and place will be posted tommorow

If you pass the course, its up to hostage and erik to choise if you are worthy, if you pass with great results, you will be offered a chance to try the Task Teams special cource, if you pass it with good result you might be offered a spot in SF Task Team
(11-14-2011, 09:05 PM)Knazzbollen Wrote: On Wednesday the current recruits will be tested time and place will be posted tommorow

If you pass the course, its up to hostage and eric to choise if you are worthy, if you pass with great results, you will be offered a chance to try the Task Teams special cource, if you pass it with good result you might be offered a spot in SF Task Team

I hope the Recruits will be abble to make it on wednesday!
And i welcome Sub-Zero to Slyfoxes As Recruit.

Awesome meeting guys
[Image: 2011111400016.jpg]
To all recruits:

Report to hostage or Eric if you for some reason can be online before 19:00 CET (UTC+1) (18:00 server time)

At this hour, the training course will begin if anyone shows up,

if you cant come, send a message to Eric or hostage, or post it here, dont forget the reason of why you cant show up

Head of Task Force Knazzbollen
(11-14-2011, 09:05 PM)Knazzbollen Wrote: On Wednesday the current recruits will be tested time and place will be posted tommorow

If you pass the course, its up to hostage and erik to choise if you are worthy, if you pass with great results, you will be offered a chance to try the Task Teams special cource, if you pass it with good result you might be offered a spot in SF Task Team

Sry but i meant tonight ^^

Will push it up becase hostage isnt here