Blacklist from Weapons
Your name: Megalegonator24

Your blacklist ID: 66822

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52660370

Reason: Randomly Raiding

Staff member who blacklisted you: Ivan Tempski

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Rule 14.4 states that you need a valid reason like burglary. My job was set to Criminal, which can be a Burglar. Therefore, being a criminal is a valid reason.
14.4 You must have a valid reason to raid players, i.e. contraband, burglary, and needing to take hostages are all valid reasons.
Can anyone explain?
Please be patient. I will have Ivan respond to this as soon as he can.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Could you please remind me of the event?
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(11-20-2015, 09:20 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Could you please remind me of the event?

Me and my friend were going to raid an apartment that had a BMD in it. Just when the door opened and we had our guns out, you appeared. You asked us for our reasons and I said we were criminals (Our jobs were set to criminals) then you told us we need a more in-depth reason. So I said "We need it for the money" but you then said that wasn't a good enough reason (or something like that).
You must have a valid backgroundRP to go around raiding homes/bases. EG: Harassment etc.
(11-20-2015, 10:41 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: You must have a valid backgroundRP to go around raiding homes/bases. EG: Harassment etc.
Oh okay. I will remember that now!
Denied
Moved.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15