Report on Badl.at
Lying is not tolerated in The Courthouse either Badl.at
Nothing to hide - cause i did nothing.

Is it missleading an evidence, when you(Astari) random kill a officer?, When you shoot as citizen to innocent persons?

You dont get it i think, so one more time: I make Ban Requests -> Staff approve or denied it.
In this 2 cases you were 2 times approved.

At the Moment, you just wanna re-open the 2 Bans against you, because the staff dont proof your unbanrequest fast enough in your opinion.

Now you try to get a ban on me, that your chances increase that you get unbanned.

Dont Point with fingers on others for your own faults. Just Play (as i wrote you in the PM) with the Server rules.
(10-27-2015, 07:37 PM)Badl Wrote: Nothing to hide - cause i did nothing.

It is missleading an evidence, when you random kill a officer?, When you shoot as citizen to innocent persons?

You dont get it i think, so one more time: I make Ban Requests -> Staff approve or denied it.
In this 2 cases you were 2 times approved.

At the Moment you are just wanna re-open the 2 Bans against you, because the staff dont proof your unbanrequest fast enough in your opinion.

Now you try to get a ban on me, that your chances increase that you get unbanned.

Dont Point with fingers on others for your own faults. Just Play (as i wrote you in the PM) with the Server rules.

im just going to take what you say, and flip it so its not in your favour, i'd stop commenting,anywho part 2

Quote:It is missleading an evidence, when you random kill a officer?, When you shoot as citizen to innocent persons?

If we had the full video which you hadn't MISLEADINGLY edited down to only show the parts you wanted it to then that quote would say something so different.

Quote:At the Moment you are just wanna re-open the 2 Bans against you, because the staff dont proof your unbanrequest fast enough in your opinion.

Im reopening them because of the complete and utter trash of ban requests you produce, the evidence is CLEARLY snipped down in your favour so you win. You had completely no backstory to why the cop or the citizen got shot but you thought, oh no no no, better post a ban request.

Quote:Now you try to get a ban on me, that your chances increase that you get unbanned.

Generally when people break server rules, especially ones about them lying in the courthouse they get banned, dude im getting unbanned in 2 hours. What are the admins going to do? Extend it to perm because i made a valid ban request with valid evidence on you?

Quote:Dont Point with fingers on others for your own faults. Just Play (as i wrote you in the PM) with the Server rules.

I would play but you see, you made misleading evidence so i can't.
missleading edit? What the hell are you talking about?

I just didnt record longer - why should i? Your ban was approved by the Staff cause you clearly broke the
Server rules.

Stop it now and let the admins decide this BR of you.

Here again the approved BR on you:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65513 (RDM)

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65516 (RDM)

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65524 (FearRP)
(10-27-2015, 07:54 PM)Badl Wrote: I just didnt record longer - why should i? Your ban was approved by the Staff cause you clearly broke the
Server rules.

Because you wouldn't get people illegitimately banned, like me.
you have 10 bans in a row and tell me, that i fake evidences? I hope you are kidding.

btw. it would be 11 bans if i had record the FearRP of you at the Villas.
(10-27-2015, 07:59 PM)Badl Wrote: you have 10 bans in a row and tell me, that i fake evidences? I hope you are kidding.

btw. it would be 11 bans if i had record the FearRP of you at the Villas.

thats not true due to 2 of the bans being when my account was hijacked
sorry - now it is 14 bans
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 2 Points
Not involved, more of a warning for Astari

I work closely with a youtube company and i can advice you to not re-upload videos someone else created. If he files a Copyright strike you WILL receive a strike and lose your rights to upload for 6 months. If you re-upload things, try to add a watermark or at least credit the original video to prevent any trouble regarding copyright, even then you are not 100% secure.

Sorry for posting without being involved, but i think its very important that he is aware of this problem.
(11-05-2015, 07:16 PM)Baskingner Wrote: -snip-

User warned for knowingly posting without sufficient permission.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator