Unblacklist Request
Sad 
Your name - Dominique

Your blacklist ID:64778/64777/64776

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:68713672

Reason Prop minging

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:I'm sorry about the prob mine wen it was not the intention to do just what I was trying to do and forgot that I was in the RP version so I will do it the next time on the build version I'm really sorry about what happend
NightHawkd Can u please respond to my unblacklisted request
Be patient and don't bump this. NightHawkd will reply whenever he can.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
okay I'll be patient but it's really fucked up to six days, not to build
You knowingly came onto our servers and started to mass prop minge. I don't see how that can be excused...
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(10-27-2015, 04:59 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: You knowingly came onto our servers and started to mass prop minge. I don't see how that can be excused...

sorry but i didnt joined The server and start Massif prob Spawning in the game i was only Building one the road but forgot that i was on the
Roleplay Version and not on The build just wat I say i was only building something on The roleplay and i forgot that i can only build Stuff In build server
and i think that what you calling Mass prob Minge was the weld that i Maked but am realy Sorry about what Happend and il Build The Next time on the build Version
So instead you wanted to prop minge on the Build Server? Of which is still against the rules..
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda