Perqe | Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Perqe

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104938071

Your ban ID: 66640

Banned by: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: Fear RP

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:For one i was tazed and handcuffed so how can i press the button on the elevator to make it go up. I simply moved back a little, not run off laughing and someone pressed the elevator and this made me go up so i dont see how this a 2 day ban nor a ban.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
You stood up not in the elevator. You then proceed to run into the back of the elevator after being told to not move at all. You knew what you were doing was breaking fearRP.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
So you're telling me 5 of you speaking at once and you expect me to hear you crystal clear. Not happening it's impossible, also this is why you should record you are saying I was no were near it if any of the others there were decent people they would say that I walked into it and not ran. Also, they would say when I got up from being tazed I was really close. The way you made it sound is that I was in the lobby and that is really false. Also, I if you class this as a big fear RP breakage and this is why I got 2 days but when I see people running from cub foods to the rebel house and they get a day or a warning. So this is why I feel I have been ripped off I know you deal with lots of things on fl but this was really petty to give a 2 day ban nor a ban if others were there they would agree. I was back on my toes and didn't get a ban for a while and onto get something stupid like this is really annoying. Please don't take this as I am being rud or toxic I just feel as it all led to this after no one responding to ym calls but then I ask someone to ask for a call next to me and they come straight away.
perqe
Donator

Rud - rude*
perqe
Donator

Denied as you know you broke fearRP. Also when saying you have seen other people only get banned for one day for it that is because mods are only able to ban for a day at the most.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda