Prop Spamming Ban
Your name: My Name LittlePonyPlayz | Friend Name Zelda73021

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96708613

Your ban ID: 66593

Banned by: [FL:M] Tomo

Reason: Prop Spamming/Lagging Server Badly

Involved: Type a

Why we should unban you: I was getting out of my car when I got stuck in a roof of the garage. So I opened the menu when I spawned 15 or so props. I asked an admin the the @ <text> first then I tryed to take action and tryied to get myself out with that and it did not work and lagged the server badly. I am sorry and I will not do that again, if I get unbanned
Hello LittlePonyPlayz,

The logs show you spawning the prop not 15 times, but more than 40 times within the space of 10-15 seconds. I fail to see how this can be accidental. Also there were at least two staff members online at the time (myself included), so you could have just asked and waited patiently for help to come, if you were stuck.

It is now up to a higher ranking staff member to decide the conclusion to this. I wish you the best of luck.

Regards,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
I am sorry I will try to be more patient next time something like that happens even if so it happens I will not prop spam agin if I can have a second chance

This is my favorite server and I would hate to be banned
I am sorry but I fail to see how spamming a prop that many times can be called an accident. I do not see why I should remove or unban you.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
M'Kay I understand But I just want you to know that I do apologize and atleast shorten the ban because honest I would not do that intentionaly
I am sorry but what I can see this was intentional and I will not support this unban. With this being said I am going to deny this unban request.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda