BR: Cp.Derp
Name of player: Cp.Derp

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72598730

Time in GMT: 3:10 apx pm GMT time.

Server: v33x.

Summary: I just got arrestet for tresspassing in the nexus garage that was fine enough. when i got out, i go to the nexus garage outside of it, but suddenly some security guard comes to me and says that i just ran in and ran out again, wich i dind't then he tells an officer, and i get arrestet for it?, but even the officer dind't see it? i mean is this allowed or not? it was Cp.Derp that arrestet me.
I may have called Cp.Derp a whore yes, but im sorry im just really upset that this would even happen, and he told me that he would rather trust an security guard, than an black market dealer ( wich was my job ). but i just think its unfair he arrests me for tresspassing, without even knowing or seeing, while i was just asking what the fine was to get my car out because it was impoundet..?

Evidence:: I don't really have evidence of this, because he was speaking.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Without any evidence, this report will have to be denied.

Please try and provide some if you can.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
I dont want to respond to this, since its going to be denied anyways for you not including evidence, but here it goes: If a guard tells me that youve trespassen the nexus garage, and you are standing 10-25cm away from the garage door (or atleast where it would be if it was closed) in the nexus ramp, for me atleast it seems VERY positive that you would had trespassen. And since a guard confirmed this, i decided to arrest. I dont have evidence of your fearrp breakage when you started running away when i was arresting you, wich is why i included "resisting arrest" to the warrant btw. Im glad that the swat managed to taze you when you attempted to run past him, where fearrp strikes again, you see the tazer but you continued to run, or atleast tried until he tazed you. And this is so long text im sure it has grammar errors, sorry.
No evidence
Denied