UBR Rudy
Your name: Rudy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66058450

Your ban ID: 66316

Banned by: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: Exploiting Clan System

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: What i did was stupid and i .... i was stupid i regret for everything that i did it was just a money glitch i have have met a guy in the game and he told me this i was like ooh nice cash is always good to have but im so stupid that i did this i really want to play again i have bought donator 2 days before i got banned 6 moneypacks just .... Sorry Fearless that i did this i just want to play again, i regret everything ! what i did SORRY!
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
I fail to see why I should reduce or unban you. You knowingly exploited something on our server to gain an advantage. You knew it was a exploit and didn't bothering notifying other staff. Instead you kept it to yourself and possibly told other members of the community which risks them being punished. So tell me why should I lower or remove your perm ban?

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(10-23-2015, 05:29 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: I fail to see why I should reduce or unban you. You knowingly exploited something on our server to gain an advantage. You knew it was a exploit and didn't bothering notifying other staff. Instead you kept it to yourself and possibly told other members of the community which risks them being punished. So tell me why should I lower or remove your perm ban?

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
There is a whole story so

There where 2 guys named (Rims) (Randy) Dont know them saw me doing the exploit so they said now give us 50% of what u made of the glitch or we call a admin so i was like ok ok chill here 50% than they wanted me to come to there ts so i came and they said things about 99 problems etc so then i said to Rims and Randy okay i Believe u guys than i said all the information i got towards 99 problems on steam than he knew i talked with rims and randy and everything was bullshit all lies they wanted 50% of what i made from the glitch and from 99 problems aswell so 99 problems was like mmh this is set up he knew if he gave 50% of his money rims and randy would tell the admins that there is a glitch and say my name and 99 problems but 99 problems did the right choice to go talk with the admins and said That Rims etc used it thaan u guys found out that budy and rims did it and than 1 day after u found me in the logs aswell

Overall i got the glitch from 99 problems Founders of the glitch are Randy and Rims

yeah in the UBR i already said sorry etc its just if u know what i mean with this

there are 2 roads

----------------------- The bad Road
----------------------- The good Road

i was going into the bad road what is stupid of me i just needed to say at the beginning that i knew the glitch (Hey admins there is a glitch here it is this is how it works etc) but yeah its just weird i met a guy told me this than things started to happen overall im just fucked in the butt by guys that i dont even know

i hope u can understand me for what i have told in this Over voice i can tell u more if u want

Greatings Rudy
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
Denied as you knowing broke the server rules and didn't both to tell any staff member about the exploit.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda