Unban request on rand0m0mg
Your name: [FL:RP] rand0m0mg :D

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33722992

Your ban ID: 66461

[b]Banned by:
[FL] Nighthawkd

Reason: Staff disrespect and Continuing somethign when told to stop

Involved: Xtremefighter , co0fie

Why we should unban you: I was simply talking to friends in voice communication privately. Not in server chat, not in personal message.

Just to some friends about how [FL]Nighthawk randomly raided us.

But then we were told to stop talking about it in voice communication, i finished my sentance.. [FL]nighthawkd picked me up, brought me to the roof and banned me.

The server apparently does not allow free speech, criticism about staff etc.

To a community to develop, people need to be able to speak their minds.. if not in public chat, atleast in a remote corner of the map.

If they can not, eventually the server will turn stray so far from the initial idea of what it was supposed to be.

If [FL]NighthawkD does not want to hear me speak my mind, he can gag me, mute me(through his client) or something else... The solution would not be to ban me for two days..

I was not disrespecting anyone, i was talking about the situation right after we were randomly raided during a passive RP, by [FL]NightHawkD.

He even told me earlier to stop speaking about that raid in OOC, which i stopped.. but then he was spying on me around the map and expected me to just drop it.

I met up with my friends and we discussed the situation, but he revealed himself and told us to stop talking.

I was banned for 2 days for talking.

Some video of this:

Seconds before confrontation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWLkV0-B...e=youtu.be

After confrontation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnoP-dGi...e=youtu.be

I don't wan't [FL]NightHawkD to deny/approve this, since he obviously has something against me.

// rand0m0mg
Just adding something, a admin/mod(i dont remember) told me to stop this in OOC and continue in PM, i chatted with falcao, but then dropped it.

"[FL:M] Hitman: Alright guys, enough. This ends here. Take it to PM if you wish
to discuss you getting raided any further."

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...B7C13621D/
I happened to be in the area for one so I stopped by as I do normally when I am just flying about. You were told by myself to stop it which means do not continue it at all. As I was passing by I over heard you talking about so I decided to sit there an listen a bit. After a while I decided to unphase and, once again, tell you to drop it. When I did that you said fine. I then phased again and decided that it would be best to sit there for a bit and listen to see if you would truly drop it and you did not making a remark that I can not fully remember so I am not going to try say 100% of what it was. I took you up onto the roof and spoke to you then issued you a punishment as you blatantly ignored what I told you to do and even disrespected me.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
"I happened to be in the area for one" Both you and Hitman 'unphased' at the same exact time, obviously following us.

I was told to stop, or continue in PM(which i think means "dont talk about this in OOC" talk in private).

If you don't wish to hear me, leave the area. If you don't think that is enough, gag me. I really don't see what the !gag command is for if you don't use it.

I don't think admins are here to regulate player-to-player conversations.

A 2 day ban, i mean come on. People who literally shoot moderators, minges etc get a one day ban(66452) but i? 2 days for TALKING!
Moderators are only able to ban for one day. If they feel it needs to be extended they can ask for it to be extended so your argument there is invalid. On top of that I may have over looked it had you been inside your base away from any normal player but you were not. You were standing on the side of the road talking openly about something you were told to stop talking about. When it comes to as you say regulating player-to-player conversations what you are getting it is invalid because if we based a lot of things off of that then we would not be able to ban for a lot of things or even punish someone for advertising over voice chat because it would be considered a player-to-player conversation. So yes we do have a right to regulate chats between players to a certain extent.

I still don't understand why didn't gag me or mute me from your client if my words got to you that much.

We were standing in private, noone was passing by, noone. We can't help that you were spying on us.

We were discussing someone breaking rules, that had to be done.. Is it against the rules to discuss people breaking the rules?

I was not harassing you, what i said was not directed to you it was about a group of people who randomly raided us.. and we thought(seeing they were admins/moderators) they would know better.

I would never go around talking sh*t about any player in public, but that was privately..

Private: belonging to or for the use of one particular person or group of people only.

We were talking privately about some people, and you simply did not like that and banned me for 2 days.

I never broke any specific rule.
Privately means away from others in which they can not possibly hear what you are saying. You were doing none of that. You were, again, standing on the side of street talking openly about it. You were not trying to be private or even discrete about it. I had told you before to stop the discussion and you did not. You continued to talk about it on the side of the road. I came by and when I unphased you all immediately stopped talking. I informed you once again that you needed to drop the conversation again and continue on with roleplaying. Once I had done that I, again, phased and stayed around to make sure you were going to drop in which you did not. You continued on even making it a point to look around and say my name being a, excuse my language, smart ass about the entire situation. I do not see how you think you did nothing wrong yet what has been heard and shown prove otherwise.

Private: belonging to or for the use of one particular person or group of people only.

Noone else heard this, that's a fact.

There is no rule against being a smartass, atleast i can't find it(you have called other players a smartass too, which they find offensive, so you are breaking your own rule about disrespectful).

You could have gagged me, no need for a ban for speaking my mind(for less than 30 seconds, none of which was offensive towards you).
Yes there was a reason to ban you as you failed to comply with a direct order given to you by a staff member. Which follows under Rule 1.5. So with that being said I am going to have to deny this ban request.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin