zerobag101 unban appeal
Hello, i am TheRabidWookie zerobag's friend, as he is not the best at english i will post the appeal for him, but from his words and why you should unban him
Your name: zerobag101
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95967109
Your ban ID: 66379
Banned by: [FL] NightHawkd
Reason: my friend is banned for accidently attempting to crash the server 
Involved: zerobag101, me(i was with him when it happend, i even saw it) and [FL] NightHawkd the staff member
Why we should unban you: my friend, which is new to garry's mod at all liked this server, he was only with 20 hours on it and he had no idea spamming the props would lead to crash, why did he spam the props? because we were skyping, than he just made a joke of: ''hey Wookie time to decorate this place xd'' and he just started spamming, he had no idea it would lead to a crash and will not do it again as he is aware of the consequences, please give my friend another chance. he never tried to break the rules intentionally. (and as for me, i will stay friendless on this server and feel bad about it  Sad )
btw i have no idea why the letters are so small(if you see it too)
I don't see how he wouldn't think that spamming the same prop in a small area would not cause any problems. Nor do I see why he should be unbanned as well.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Neither i and him had any idea it would lead to problems, we just started playing and my friend is alredy banned for something that if we knew, we wouldent do. please give him another chance, and he is new to garry's mod he bought it this week so he really doesnt have any idea what can happend
I'm sorry but I can not accept this unban request.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda