Unban Request for Rawr
Your name: Rawr

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43181288

Your ban ID: 66367

Banned by: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: Propminge/no intent to RP

Involved: 

Why we should unban you:

My friend here did intend to roleplay but obviously was given a bad impression of the server when we joined later in the night.

There were no staff members to enforce the rules. As I told him that the server is constantly kept minge free and to follow the rules carefully. Even though he is new to this server I can assure you he won't be breaking any other rules any time soon.

I can vouch for this player, and that he will put as many hours as he can filling the server with RP.

Please consider lifting his permanent ban to something more suitable.

I apologise for his actions.

thank you
I see no reason to unban him. I witnessed him trying to prop smash not only other players but myself as well. On top of that he was attempting to make other players prop surf. I can't see how he had intent to roleplay. I don't see any valid reason to unban him at all...
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
I too can vouch for this player, though new, I roleplayed with him last night, he has inspiration to roleplay.
Chances have to be given.
I've done stupid things with 500 hours.
I've also never seen a new player want to learn so much, he did nothing but ask questions.
To be really honest, a perma-ban for something that is seen everyday, where, a player will only be banned for a day.. I dont feel that justice has been served, I just see that we're blocking a play from learning the right ways and actually have a chance to be part of a community like this one.

Please reconsider.
This server promised less perma bans and more blacklists.
Why didn't you just blacklist his props instead of permanently banning him for something minor?
He attempted to prop kill myself and other players. He also flipped cars which had I not been there would have killed many people. Do you really think I'm just going to PTE blacklist him when he has no intent to RP?

The only reason he was being stupid is because me and sammijammi wasn't online to guide him.
We're trying to teach him the server and make him a part of it, but it's hard for people to learn by their mistakes if they can't play it ever again. we're just asking for one chance with him. Please.
Well honestly it shouldn't take two people being on to keep someone from breaking the rules. Honestly I don't think I can trust him coming back. So with that being said I am going to deny this UBR.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin