UBL: Sourlemon
Your name: Sourlemon

Your blacklist ID: 64751,64752

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:34190735

Reason: RDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Nighthawkd

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was running away from night and another member of his group, both of whom were armed, as Hitman proceeded to try and tranq snipe me, I retreated into a building to defend myself and t prevent from being tranqed. I then shot an killed Nighthawkd, an armed assailant. He then proceeded to blacklist me for 24 hours (God damn that's excessive) for RDM, even though a member of his group shot at me and he was chasing me with a weapon.

Vid that shows them chasing me and the shot aswell: 

He said he shot at me, Night kept saying that nobody from his group did it, then in their private teamspeak one of them fessed up to doing it. [Image: atP98NP.png]

Also this.
Quote:The 3 man group we're chaseing down a uniformed officer who had his weapon drawn, with their own weapons out, faces covered with matching winter camo gear, one of the three man group fired on the officer with the intent to either harm,kill, or tranq, the tracer is seen in the video and the bullet impact sound also. The officer retreated inside the nearest building and then fired upon his now active attackers, killing one, before being overwhelmed by the others. The masked men seem to have shot first, while this may not have been the intention of nighthawk, someone in his group did, and thus the entire group the officer was running from is now an active target for him, If nighthawk had not been armed then maybe this would be a questionable act, but he was infact armed the entire time along with his group, even telling the officer that he was not going to outrun him. I dont personaly see how this could be a violation of any policy, he was fired upon, and thus fired back. Whomever fired the first shot may need to be IC scolded for his actions as clearly if he had made his mark, the target would probably be either dead, or tranqed and the situation would not have gone as badly as it did for them, but other than that, I see no infractions here
Ok for one don't lie in the court house here. We were not chasing you to cause harm. We were following you as you ran away for some reason. I never saw nor heard a shot fired towards us. You knew that we were working with the government so we posed no threat to you at all. You ran into the house and up the stairs. Then as soon as I ran in you gunned me down. You had no reason at all to kill me. So with that being said this UBL is denied.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda