UBR for Mike
Your name: [FL:RP] Mike

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16671491

Your ban ID: 66292

Banned by: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: Disconnecting to avoid RP situation

Involved: [FL:RP] Ukraine & Rawwzki

Why we should unban you:

Let me give you an overview of the situation to start things off.

I was preparing Clan RP with [FL:RP] Ukraine in our duped build for 'The Syndicate' in offices. Randomly during building, an SRU runs into our building brandishing a weapon shouting 'where are the guns' of which legitimately, we had none - at this time, the police had NO warrant. He proceeded upstairs and on his way down the elevator, we equipped firearms, met him at the bottom and took him out as he was trespassing and had no right to be on private property (since he had no warrant, he were to be treated like any other trespasser)

Another SRU - Rawwzki at the time, ran into the building a few minutes later and immediately came to me, handcuffed me without reason nor warrant, to my knowledge they must have broke NLR as he has no way of knowing it was me who killed the SRU as we were inside a building, alone.

He then arrested me, without giving me a valid reason and without substantial evidence - he didn't even question me nor have a warrant for search to look for evidence.

I was released from jail after 30 seconds by Lt.Blackcoat as he agreed the arrest was ridiculous and un-just - on my way back to my premises, to my shock the SRU - Rawwzki, was STILL behind a secure area in my building - ejecting people and then further telling me to leave - even though I had technically been lawfully released from jail and served my time for the 'crime'. As he was handcuffing me and about to taser me, I had to vacate the area as following fearRP at this time would result in further wastage of my time (excess of 10 minutes in jail) and all admins were busy.

I then tried to run, was tasered and then I disconnected as he tasered me as I wasn't prepared to waste more time in jail for no reason what so ever.

I am not a minge on the server - If I do wrong, I accept that, however in this case - I got exceptionally angry at the situation as it was not lawful at all nor following common rules. And I decide to leave instead of losing my temper and saying something I would regret.

May I also add, this was not an RP situation as there was no legitimate reason for role-play he was simply powergaming in his job and throwing his weight around. He had no warrant which means no jurisdiction on my premesis. I was therefore not avoiding roleplay, as the roleplay was INVALID
(10-13-2015, 06:43 PM)Grimz Wrote: Your name: [FL:RP] Mike

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16671491

Your ban ID: 66292

Banned by: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: Disconnecting to avoid RP situation

Involved: [FL:RP] Ukraine & Rawwzki

Why we should unban you:

Let me give you an overview of the situation to start things off.

I was preparing Clan RP with [FL:RP] Ukraine in our duped build for 'The Syndicate' in offices. Randomly during building, an SRU runs into our building brandishing a weapon shouting 'where are the guns' of which legitimately, we had none - at this time, the police had NO warrant. He proceeded upstairs and on his way down the elevator, we equipped firearms, met him at the bottom and took him out as he was trespassing and had no right to be on private property (since he had no warrant, he were to be treated like any other trespasser)

Another SRU - Rawwzki at the time, ran into the building a few minutes later and immediately came to me, handcuffed me without reason nor warrant, to my knowledge they must have broke NLR as he has no way of knowing it was me who killed the SRU as we were inside a building, alone.

He then arrested me, without giving me a valid reason and without substantial evidence - he didn't even question me nor have a warrant for search to look for evidence.

I was released from jail after 30 seconds by Lt.Blackcoat as he agreed the arrest was ridiculous and un-just - on my way back to my premises, to my shock the SRU - Rawwzki, was STILL behind a secure area in my building - ejecting people and then further telling me to leave - even though I had technically been lawfully released from jail and served my time for the 'crime'. As he was handcuffing me and about to taser me, I had to vacate the area as following fearRP at this time would result in further wastage of my time (excess of 10 minutes in jail) and all admins were busy.

I then tried to run, was tasered and then I disconnected as he tasered me as I wasn't prepared to waste more time in jail for no reason what so ever.

I am not a minge on the server - If I do wrong, I accept that, however in this case - I got exceptionally angry at the situation as it was not lawful at all nor following common rules. And I decide to leave instead of losing my temper and saying something I would regret.

May I also add, this was not an RP situation as there was no legitimate reason for role-play he was simply powergaming in his job and throwing his weight around. He had no warrant which means no jurisdiction on my premesis. I was therefore not avoiding roleplay, as the roleplay was INVALID
Involved, I had to leave to drive a family member to work but I was there when the SRU barged in with no warrant and ran past the security gate as I was letting myself in screaming where are the guns at which time we just got online and we're setting up for our clan roleplay which was ruined obviously. I've been in dealings with Rawwzki and I understand he's a younger player and not yet fully matured but his abuse of power as SRU isnt acceptable imo.
Denied as even though it may have been not been RP in your eyes it was still an RP. Had it not been actually RP I would have stepped in and broke it up.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda