Unban Request Fox!
Your name: Fox

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86906247

Your ban ID: 66193

Banned by: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: Mass RDM and Absolutely no intent to RP

Involved: Me (Fox Veyzel Azzlack) - Bo2atps3 - Goigle - don't remember the last name but he was a part of [FL]

Why we should unban you:  We were 4 online around 3-4 in the morning/night and all agreed to make a little ''war''(Waiting for players to join to start roleplaying) and we killed eachother a couple of minutes over and over.

(The police officer (Goigle) and the SRU(Unknown Name) did even start killing each other)

NightHawkd claims that i have ''  no intent to rp '' but then tell me why i have been online since i bought the game roleplaying for 50 Hours these past 3-4 days, made alot of friends and done some great roleplay.You can ask this specific people of me and they will give you a clear picture : Itsrezy (Sean Steel) - Cereal[Mike Hawke i think] - [RL]Jackz (Helped me donate too) -[BigDTyrone i think].That's all i remember.

I didn't even get a chance to speak, i just got banned from nowhere.

I found an screen shot also after i got banned ( can't figure out how to make an URL ) so if i could send it in any other way.

It shows an SRU unit just killed my friend when we did the ''war''

I joined the server and donated the first day never been RDMing just making friends and roleplaying having a great time and i am very sorry that i made this misstake and went onboard in the war.

I really hope when i get home from work tommorow i'll be back in Fearless community.¨

Thanks.
Fox

I witnessed you in the video intentionally killing him multiple times. You knew you did wrong but still did it. Eith that being said I am going to Deny this unban request.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda